Shepard Fairey, Greater than Fear, 2017. Photo by Jessica He. Courtesy of Amplifier Foundation.
In time for the 2017 U.S. presidential inauguration, the Amplifier Foundation collaborated with artists Shepard Fairey, Jessica Sabogal, and Ernesto Yerena to place powerful symbols of hope and inclusivity in three American newspapers and distribute them for free online.
Over two million copies of the artworks were distributed across all 50 states, appearing in the Women’s March on Washington and in marches around the world. “This rallying cry is just the beginning,” they said. “Let it be a reminder to us all to stay vigilant and mobilized.”
Learn more about this project — and other vital works of public art brought to life on Kickstarter — at kickstarter.art.
Ernesto Yerena, We the Resilient, 2017. Photo by Patricia Guerra. Courtesy of Amplifier Foundation.
Softly wheezing because @inashibe made this wonderful little thing for me.
I love my friend and I also love my baby Poth child, Vital. He’s lovely.
Yall should go check out Shibe and their art.
Goth belongs to @nekophy
Palette belongs to @angexci
Pastel belongs to @torosiken
Geno belongs to @loverofpiggies
Reaper belongs to @renrink
Ink belongs to @comyet
And finally, Dream belongs to @jokublog
I’m pretty sure there are more Poth kids out there but I literally am only aware of Pastel because of @blogthegreatrouge
Im…gunna put all that extra information about Vital in again…
• His name more or less refers to life-or-death situations.
• Not so much ‘shy’. He just doesn’t talk much.
• As you can see, he’s blind in his right eye. There was something wrong…at birth that caused all these glitches picked up from Geno
• He’s pretty small, only about 4'4". Just a little shorter than my Mad Scientist/Inventor Sans (around 4'6" to 7")
• He’s generally pretty calm and collected.
• Vital has the ability to at least prolong a death but not grant immortality.
• Unlike Palette, he isn’t very artsy with paints or the like. However, Vital does like to take pictures. His hobby is photography.
~And here’s some more added things~
• He enjoys small animals quite a bit
• Vital inherited his blush (kind of) by Ink
• He’s camera shy
• If anyone tries to hurt his family he will try to stand in the way of danger, even if it means getting hurt himself
More detail on his personality and Stats:
Vital is more of a quieter skeleton. He isn’t shy as he just never really sees a point to speak unless he needs to. Usually he’s laid back, even if someone makes him mad. Once he does reach his breaking point he’ll turn and book it. He isn’t going to deal with anyone’s shenanigans if he’s ticked off. Overall he won’t pick fights with anyone. Being as quiet as he is, it’s a little harder to make friends.