Argan Oil – good for everyone; high in Vit E, great
for helping heal scars, eczema, and dry scalp. Oleic acid helps regulate sebum
production, and linoleic acid promotes healthy skin turnover, which can be good
for acne control.
Avocado Oil – intense hydration; lots of fats
and fatty acids; may be too hydrating for certain skin types
Castor Oil – promotes hair growth
Chamomile Oil – Sensitive skin; soothes redness
Coconut Oil – very moisturizing; however it’s comedogenic
so it works well for the body, but may not be good for the face (but if it
works for you, go for it!)
Jojoba Oil – all skin types; mimics natural
sebum so it’s a good balancer for all sin types
Rosehip Oil – skin discolouration & scarring;
also good for helping combat environmental stressors like dry air and wind; improve
skin elasticity, boost skin cell regeneration,
Tea Tree Oil – acne (but NEEDS to be diluted if
you have 100% tea tree oil)
Grapeseed Oil – oily skin & acne; help
regulate oil production while keeping skin moisturized; also has anti-aging
& skin-brightening Vit C
Maracuja Oil – anti-inflammatory; brightening (has
lots of Vit C); sun damage, discoloration, spots, and fine lines; also said to
help with anxiety, insomnia and stress?
Marula Oil – irritated skin; v. soothing &
hydrating; high in oleic acid; high in anti-oxidants;
Sweet Almond Oil – great for sensitive & dry skin
Dilo Oil (found by Kate Sommerville); good
Black Currant Oil – skin that needs repair;
anti-inflammatory; even good for eczema
Camellia Oil – Lightweight hydration; absorbs
quickly; great for sensitive skin
Pomegranate Oil – anti-inflammatory; reduces redness; brightens skin; packed with Vit
A, D, E, & K; goof for combination skin
Hemp Seed –
light moisture; good for dry, aging skin
Pumpkin Seed Oil – blemish prone skin
Evening Primrose Oil – soothing & anti-inflammatory; great for sensitive
hmmmm my no. 1 skincare tips are actually
1. use cotton pad for your toner
2. use rose hip oil after u moisturize
3. use castor oil on your eyelashes if you want it’s hella heavy though & ur eyes will feel greasy
4. wash ur hairline
5. steaming ur face the way the internet recommends is ineffective if you want to steam get a bowl of boiling water let it cool a bit then put ur face over with a towel over your head so ur all sealed in & sit for a bit. however ur back will hurt so if u need steaming for anything besides therapy or toning just take a shower & do whatever u need to do after it’s the same. also “hot towel on your face” is bullshit
6. honey masks really do kill acne & smoothen skin
7. egg whites really will smoothen ur skin & kick out blackheads but only if u have the patience to do it every day… but it’s gross so don’t. if u want to make sure u put tissue on top of the egg to keep it from running. then use the yolk to wash ur face when ur done it puts the hydration back in
8. for me kaolin clay is the most effective clay. thicker layer doesn’t mean better, just have ur skin covered.
9. you don’t HAVE to adhere to mask times find what works for you but don’t leave it on so long it dries you out
10. sheet masks do help, once or twice a week is good but daily is ideal
11. exfoliate or use a cleansing mask at least once a week!!! very very important
12. no a clarisonic will not fix ur blackheads or acne if it’s stubborn, they r useful but not miracle workers. if u truly want that shit to go away invest in a kaolin clay mask, bha exfoliant & possibly a comedone extractor. everyone else is scamming you don’t buy biore pore strips or anyone’s pore strips for that matter
13. if you want to fade scars just put vitamin c on it doesn’t have to be expensive or anything just vitamin c is good. vit e & rosehip are ok but if you want that hyper pigmentation to go get yourself some vitamin c. if you have sensitive skin don’t put it on in the morning & always always wear sunscreen
14. on that note real scars (uneven) can’t really be fixed w/o a cosmetic procedure ur best bet is to get ur face to generate more collagen (retinol) or a silicon fill. or just go to the clinic
17. change ur pillowcase, washcloth, whatever u put on ur face!! ur clarisonic head!! konjac sponge!!!
im done now theres more but if u have qn.s………. ask
mbreme u gjenda e vetme ne nje nate te rendomte shtatori,
tani nuk ka kush me ben shoqeri. u rrotullova disa here ne krevat, sikur te
mundja te zhdukja te gjitha ato ndjesi te padeshiruara qe me kishin pushtuar
thone se nata eshte koha me e keqe, cdo ndjenje qe truri fshin nata i rikujton perseri, si te
ishin shirita filmi te paprekur asnjehere. sikur te ishin aty,prezente ne
momentet me te papershtatshme, duke ecur
me shpejtesine qe duam nderkohe qe zemra na rreh fort nga kujtimet e fshira dashur
ne fund te fundit , duhet te ndalosh se menduari per nje
person i cili nuk te mendon.
keshtu me thoshte shoqja e ngushte me pare , derisa ne fund
ajo nuk ishte me shoqja ime e ngushte. gjithcka ndodhi papritur: nga personi i
cii zinte vendin e pare ne listen e personave te cileve ju hapja zemren, tani
eshte thjesht nje nxenese tjeter e shkolles duke ecur rastesisht ne corridor.
as ne sy nuk shihemi. inate? po pse te kemi? cdo gje ka mbaruar, nuk ja vlen
dukshem, nuk kishte me letra biskotash
dhe patatinash te hedhur ne tapetin e paster te dhomes, produkte makiazhi kudo
dhe pafundesi jastekesh te hedhur pertoke. nuk kishte me nete te vona duke u
endur neper rruget e shkreta te tiranes, zhurma te trokitjeve te gotave duke shoqeruar
bisedat plot endrra, pika vere neper rroba, pigmente lumturie, merzie,
monotonie…. mesa duket nuk ka me perqafime, foto te cmendura e biseda te vona
ne celular. mbase kaq ishte. dhe nese po e lexon kete, ta dish qe me ka marre
malli, por vetem kaq. disa gjera thjesht nuk zhbehen.
u rrotullova perseri ne krevat. ndjeva kembet te me preknin
pjesen e ftohte te hekurit te bardhe te krevatit, dhe e terhoqa kemben lart.
tani nuk flija me rehat, me ishte zgjatur trupi si pasoje e rritjes. sa shume
kohe ka kaluar. shume gjera ndryshuan kete vit, dhe ftohtesia e hekurit
pothuajse nate per nate me jep me shume te mendoj per faktin sesa shpejt ikin
ditet, sesa pak kohe kemi per tu folur personave qe duam vetem si pasoje
krenarie… sikur te rrinin me shume ne toke
shpirtra qe tani jane larguar, sikur ti kisha dashur pak me shume… a do
ndryshonte gje valle? mbase sadopak, te kthente perseri trupat e tyre , se me
kujtimet jam e lodhur. nuk dua me kujtime, thjesht sjellin melankoli dhe
furtune, dhe une si keto kam pasur plot. sa me ka marre malli per ata atje
lart, buzeqeshje te shuara, qe nuk do i shoh kurre me ketu, por perseri do te
jene te gdhendura fort ne memorien time, dhe une kesaj nuk kam ci bej.
jetoni me shume dite me te dashurit tuaj, personat qe vlejne
sa bota per ju, shprehjuani dashurine, se kur te largohen nuk do te ngelet
asgje pas pervec shiritave te rendomte me kujtime, te cilet do te doni ti
digjni fare, por ne vend te shiritave do te digjeni ju nga malli. perqafoje
motren, thuaji qe e do, ne vend te cigares puthit buzet e tua me te sajat, krenaria
nuk jep asgje. jetoni.
1. For oily or normal hair:
- egg (both parts)
- castor oil
- buttermilk/sour milk/sour cream (in some german shops i managed to find russian kefir)
Mix all this ingredients and spread on your hair. Keep it for 40-50 minutes or more. 1-2 times per week.
2. For dry or normal hair:
- egg (both parts)
- castor oil
- almond oil
- burdock oil
- olive oil (good quality)
Mix all ingredients and spread on your hair. Keep 40 minutes or more. 1-2 times per week
If you have oily roots and dry ends like me, then use the first mask only for roots and the second one only for hair ends.
The secret is a castor oil. This is the most useful and helpful ingrediend. It`s like a “must have” in the medicine chest of every russian girl. As i already said my bestfriend`s aunt has lost all her hair (and eyelashes and eyebrows as well) because of radiation. So this was the cure she has been using.
3. Radical mask for oily hair (oily only!!)
This mask helps me to grow about 2-3 cm of hair per month. Use it on your hair roots and only if you have oily hair
- mustard (dry powder)
- any oils you like (castor!!)
- some water or milk to make a mask more liquid
Spread the mask on the roots. The secret is in a mustard. In few minutes you will feel prurience, this is a mustard warms your hair bulbs and makes the blood spring to them. For the first time keep the mask for about 30-40 min. I always kept it about 2 hours. If you can`t handle the prurience wash the mask away immediately. If you don`t feel any prurience then your mustard has a bad quality or you did something wrong. 2 times per month.
- if you have oily roots wash your hair with cool/tepid water coz hot water makes your sebaceous glands work faster and produce more oil
- drink at least 1,5 l clear water per day (your hair need water too)
- have your hair ends cut (2-3 mm) every 2-3 months
- take vit A and E in pills
- ALWAYS use a good hair conditioner
- avoid using hairdryer
- if you use a lot of make up or just want to make your eyelashes and eyebrows stronger, mix some castor and almond oils and spread it on the eyelashes and eyebrows with cotton swab. Do it every day for 20 min.
- keep the oils in refrigerator.
Please keep in mind that each organism has its own characteristics and the result might be different.
I spent all my life as a wine consultant, tasting, buying and selling wine and spirits. Teaching people a lifestyle, how to live well. I was very good at this job, so much it drained my soul especially during the holiday season.
It took years of shedding my soul of marketing and public relations to see what life was about. Not until I became a beekeeper did I achieve my inner peace.
Bees came into my life four years ago as a swarm, and with this gift I became a beekeeper. Not the honey for money guy you see at the market but the passionate advocate of my winged friends. Teaching responsible beekeeping consumed my life. Finding a balance between helping them and allowing them to find there own way.
Only in the past few years have bees given me honey, wax and propolis. I received these gifts with awe and incorporated them into my life. Toothpaste, mouthwashes, creams, hair pomade, wood wax, mead, and candles to name a few. You name it and I make it.
What I learned from these products is the simplicity of life, how I wasn’t an inventor, but just exploring techniques and ingredients that were in use by common house holds less than a few hundred years ago. Where you made what you needed without a carbon footprint, preservatives and marketing machines.
Beekeeping has changed the way I live. I am far from being granola but I have a learned a respect for the planet, its inhabitants and my small part I play here. I never thought much about legacy and what it means to have the gift of life. But I can tell you I am a better person for taking a step back and looking at life from the eyes of a selfless insect.
Lip balm and rough spot suave
¼ cup bees wax
¼ coconut oil
¼ Shea butter
One or two drops of lanolin
4 vitamin E gel tabs squeezed of the contents
10 - 15 drops of essential oil
Melt everything except the E and essential oil in a double boiler. I use an old espresso milk frother dedicated for my wax melting and mixing.
Add the Vit E and essential oil of your choice at the last minute to preserve its potency.
I use only vanilla, propolis or lemongrass for my oil. You can buy metal tins, lip balm containers or use used Altoid Smalls containers.
Il n'avait peur de personne
Il n'avait peur de rien
Mais un matin un beau matin
Il croit voir quelque chose
Mais il dit Ce n'est rien
Et il avait raison
Avec sa raison sans nul doute
Ce n'était rien
Mais le matin ce même matin
Il croit entendre quelqu'un
Et il ouvrit la porte
Et il la referma en disant Personne
Et il avait raison
Avec sa raison sans nul doute
Il n'y avait personne
Mais soudain il eut peur
Et il comprit qu'Il était seul
Mais qu'Il n'était pas tout seul
Et c'est alors qu'il vit
Rien en personne devant lui
A humble, and common herb of the Mint family, it is difficult to comprehend the ancient’s adoration for this herb. Culpeper recommends it for practically every disease under the sun and a little pamphlet dedicated to Wood Betony ascribed to Antony Musa, Caesar Augustus’ personal physician, mentions its use for no less than 47 diseases. (However, some doubt the author’s identity and deem the text to be much younger). Popular sayings, such as ‘Sell your coat and buy betony’ (Italy) are also widespread and it was widely believed that a house where Betony grew was protected against all evil, particularly that arising from snakes.