So this blog isn’t really what you’d call new, but I didn’t really use it, because I took a 8 month break from school due to health issues and now I want to do kind of a fresh start, in school and in life generally, and this blog will hopefully help me!
I’ve been lurking on the studyblr community for quiet a long time and it inspires me a lot and I’m really looking forward to becoming a part of this wonderful community!!
Here are some facts about me:
- my name is Carla
- my pronouns are she/her
- I am an intp
- I am 17 years old
- I live in germany
- I am in the 11th grade of the gymnasium, class of ‘19
- I love physics (as you may tell from my name), and I am focusing on it in school
- I’ll visit Cern soon, as I am accepted to a workshop there.. I’m so excited!!!
- I love music, also I’m trying to learn playing the drums
- I am stationery obsessed… I love buying notebooks, washi tape, sticky notes and pens
- I love meeting new people, so if you wanna talk to me, do it!! I’d love to!
Some of my favorite studyblrs are: @emmastudies, @jhonstudies, @eintsein, @einstetic, @studiyng, @athenastudying, @studyplants, @studycause, @highlightcrs, @somestudy, @spacestudying, @tbhstudying, @bookmrk, @studybutch, @wlwstudies, @marizastudies, @gaystudies, @studypool and probably a bunch more I forgot to mention!
Yeah this is my short introduction, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask me!