I don’t know the story of this self defense shooting but here are some things we can learn:
1. Speed, surprise, and violence of action is demonstrated.
2. Close quarters gunfights last seconds.
3. One shot usually isn’t enough to stop someone.
4. Bad guys work in pairs. From the looks of this video, the guy in dark clothes has a revolver of his own, but flees as soon as shooting starts. Why? Because most criminals are cowards and flee at the first sign of resistance. They don’t expect resistance. They expect an easy hit.
5. Even if the odds are against you numerically… you can still triumph and protect others through your decisive action.
Train hard everyone. Keep your head on a swivel. Carry a gun with a lot of bullets.
#selfdefense #shooting #protectothers