“Vakkert” set (TS4)
Heavily copied of this photo, but I like to say I was heavily inspired by it, so let’s go with that, ok?
What you get:
- Old cabinet sink (5863 polys, 4 swatches)
- Bathtub (2708 polys, 3 swatches)
- Vintage armoire (4378 polys, 4 swatches)
- Steel mirror (300 polys, 1 swatch)
- Violin fig tree (3010 polys, 1 swatch)
- Bowl with soap bars (1558 polys, 2 swatch)
- Metal bowl (831 polys, 22 swatches)
- Bath rack (738 polys, 4 swatches)
- Shower (3652 polys, 1 swatch)
- Shower wall (38 polys, 4 swatches)
- Glass wall 1 tile (66 polys, 4 swatches)
- Glass wall 2 tile (66 polys, 4 swatches)
- Wallpaper tiles (4 swatches)
- Floor tiles (6 swatches)
- All meshes are made by me from scratch.
- There are enough slots for you to put pretty things on the sink, bath rack, shower wall and the armoire.
- I recommend to always have bb.moveobjects on when placing furniture and decor, but you especially need to have it on to place the bath rack on the bathtub.
- All objects has catalog thumbnails.
- You can search for the set by Sanoysims or Vakkert.
- Be sure your game is fully updated to find them!
I hope you enjoy and happy simming!