Vietnamese Iced Coffee Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons Vietnamese coffee grounds (or similar dark roast)
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk (or less if you prefer less sweet)
- boiling water
- crushed ice
- Add the condensed milk to a heat proof glass or mug.
- Add the coffee grounds to the phin filter, screw on the press, and place the filter over the glass.
- Boil water.
- Bloom the coffee grounds by adding a small splash of boiling water to the filter.
- Fill with boiling water to the top of the filter, cover with the cap and let drip into the glass (~5 minutes).
- Remove the filter from the glass and stir the coffee to combine with the condensed milk.
- Pour the coffee into a tall glass full of crushed ice and enjoy!