hello kylie~~ I feel so bad these past weeks.. I have a lot of free time and I feel like I'm totally wasting it :(( I really don't have anything to do & I don't really have any hobbies like sports or an instrument or anything. Could you recommend me anything that could be interesting to get into?
haha this is a very tough question and i feel like it’s so difficult to recommend hobbies for other people. here are some ideas tho!
- paper crafts, like scrapbooking or origami
- going for walks or bike rides
- learning a new language (there are probably a ton of language bloggers in the studyblr community for whatever language you’re interested in)
- listening to podcasts
- baking (i recently discovered korean baking channels and i’m itching to bake flkajsda)
- simple home DIYs to brighten up your room (tangent but- i always see DIY videos with slimes and i really wanna try it omg)