It always feels really good for me to just be able to hold court with you guys at the end of a long day of work on a video. After yesterday and tonight, I definitely enjoy this opportunity to breathe and just fill everyone in.
Here’s Where We’re At:
- I haven’t posted a proper upload in almost three weeks now, and that feels like two months to me. I’m so sorry about that; between Patreon and The Big One, I’ve had my workload very full. I’m craving the satisfaction and routine of uploading so much, and it’s going to feel great to get back into it.
- I anticipate regular uploads to begin again the week of September 4th-10th, with a major push to hit that “two videos” a week marker as part of going full-time through Patreon. Will most likely begin with a Night Vision episode I wanted to do back before going heavy on all the current stuff.
- Made the most absolute significant progress on The Big One today. The battle is nearly over, and this video will be out next week, come hell or high water. Patreon users will, of course, get to see the video as soon as YouTube finishes processing it, and have one complete day of early access. I’m striving for a Wednesday night public release, and Tuesday if I can really make that goal. I’m pushing as hard and fast as I can to get this done and out to everybody.
- Patreon has been a massive success beyond my expectations, because you are the greatest community. I love you guys, and because of you, amazing things are going to happen for the channel, and I’ll be doing my best to make sure equally amazing things happen for new creators in need.
- And as always, I’m so sorry for how long The Big One is taking and that it’s been awhile since the last proper upload. When you see the video, you’ll understand why it took so much time to get done, and I really hope you enjoy it.
That’s all for now. Lend me your strength in spirit, creatures of the night, as I push through this weekend and Monday to conquer The Big One for good. We’re hitting this milestone, taking a breath, and then moving on to make September the best pre-Halloween ever.
Because let’s face it: October is Halloween for us all month long.
Once more, I’m Nick Nocturne, and I’ll be seeing you again real soon, with an offering of unprecedented proportions for the channel and, I believe, its field of video type. Sleep tight!