headcanon: klance fights over the blankets in bed and keith is like "oi stop stealing my blankets at night btw" and then lance is all "hey lil bitch stfu ily though"
Okay, more headcanons. I see you. Instead of just blanket stealing, we’re going to expand this to Lance and Keith bed sharing. Fluffy and wholesome stuff. Get your minds out of the gutter.
- Lance has does not know the concept of personal space, and will just sleep with nearly all of his body touching Keith who surprisingly… doesn’t mind it
- Lance is a blanket hog, though, so Keith’s only actually warm if he’s near him
- Lance is also a very violent sleeper, and he’s kicked Keith multiple times while out cold. Keith kicks back, except he’s actually awake
- To that end, one time Lance was moving around so much that Keith straight up rolled him out of the bed. Lance woke up on the floor (he’s a heavy sleeper)
- Keith is a very light sleeper, and if Lance wakes up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water or something, Keith either goes with him or sits up until he comes back, because now he’s used to sharing a bed with Lance and he can’t fall asleep without him
- Keith’s bedhead was a wondrous discovery for Lance the first time they slept in the same room— he thinks it’s the most adorable thing in the world
- Keith responded to this compliment by stating very bluntly that Lance drools in his sleep. Lance was outraged.
- Lance also talks in his sleep, and Keith snores.
You can pry this one from my cold, dead hands.
- Keith once messed up Lance’s face mask, and Lance was Not Happy™
- Lance has stolen Keith’s lion slippers on numerous occasions (both red and black, even though he still has blue’s)
- Keith still keeps his blade of marmora under his pillow. Lance learned this the hard way.
- Keith gets nightmares more often than Lance, but they both do get them, and they help each other with them a lot, mostly with cuddles and soft comforting talks
- Has Lance sang Keith to sleep with a lullaby before? Obviously.
- Lance no longer needs to steal Pidge’s headphones to get to sleep (thank goodness, Pidge was missing those)
- At least once, when woken up by an alarm, they accidentally showed up in each other’s clothes. Everyone noticed, but no one mentioned it.
- The number of times that Hunk has caught Lance sneaking out of Keith’s room or vice versa is too high to count
Thank you for your time.