lance: like sleeping beauty, straight as a rod, face turned up, hands folded perfectly so he doesnt ruin his nightly face mask. He silently snores but will deny it. the first time hunk ever saw him sleep, he swore it was like watching the sleeping beauty scene from th emovie, he even swore that lance was sparkling… but that might have just been his imagination. He also is one heavy sleeper, nothing can wake him up, unless you slap him. But lance is generally an easrly riser, always the first one up unless of course pidge just never went to bed. This is due to the fact that he had to get up really early in his house hold to get all the chores done
keith: he sleeps all curled up ina smol ball with his hand under his pillow, he’s got a knife under there…just in case. He is a very loud snorer, also a very light sleeper, the slightest sound will wake him up… except for his own loud ass snoring. Usually the second or thrid one up in the morning, generally greeted with lance’s face waking him up because “god mullet head, its 10:30 already get up!” 2 words BED HEAD keith has the worst bed head known to anyone, his hair is sticking up all over the place and it’s basically untamable until he showers.
Shiro: he just collapses in his bed, sprawled out like a damn starfish. The poor dude is fucking exhausted from running this choatic space family. jyst let the poor guy sleep. He is also a really loud snorer and a hella heavy sleeper. usually he doesnt even get the chance to crawl under the covers, he just flops onto the bed and is out. Shiro often shifts in his sleep and has nightmares, bc of the whole “champion” ordeal, it really gets to him. He is usually the 2nd one up in the morning and has some nice bonding moments with lance
pidge: they dont sleep at all, like they’re up 24/7 in the science lab thingy. Sometimes they’ll fall alseep and Lance will find them early in the morning and bring them to bed. Pidge knows this but doesn’t say anything, neither does lance. And if Lance doesn’t physically take them to bed, pidge will just stay up, they run on coffee and science. Sometimes Lance will stay with them early in the morning just so they have company, pidge will never admit it but they enjoy it. But when they do happen to sleep, its for like 4 hours and they too are sprawled out
coran: sleeps in the weirdest positions. you can find him upside down, curled in a ball. for quiznaks sake Allura once found him standing up dead asleep. He doesnt snore.. too loud and he doesnt drool either. But he’s a sleepwalker/singer/talker. He just basically does everything asleep. Allura has gotten used to is, but it freaks the fuck out of pidge and lance at like 3am in the morning when they’re up and suddenly coran pops out from no where. The paladins are slowly trying to get used to it.
Hunk: he lays on his side all curled up, like ahuge soft teddy bear. Suprising to most, hunk doesnt snore at all. Always the ;last one to get up but no one scolds him bc how can you be mad at an angel. Hunk does drool in his sleep, its actually kind of nasty. Lance found that out the hard way when hunk fell asleep on him in the garrison and found a pool of drool on his shoulder. Hunk aften tosses and moves around in his sleep, always trying to find the most comfy position. He also sleeps under a nest of blankets and pillows, he gets really cold in his sleep
allura: she sleeps like a literal princess cause she is one. She’s flawless while asleep and awake. She is the loudest snorer and drools as well. She doesn’t fall asleep easily but when she does shes out. but like pidge, she doesnt sleep very much, maybe like 4-6 hours. and sometimes allura doesnt sleep for a solid 36 hours. its not good for her but some days when she’s really tired she and lance will have a spa day to relax and take the edge off.
ok let’s talk about this beautiful angel because I already have ideas/thoughts on her
She’s from a small town in Iowa. She went to DuPaul for a degree in communications. She thought she was going to get a masters in comm or marketing but she ended up switching to a film degree with a minor in advertising. She tried living in New York for a few years working for a documentary film company. She liked the idea of living in a city but hated the size. She moved to Providence. She grew up on football but learned to tolerate hockey in Chicago (and love it in New York, she’s secretly a Rangers fan)
How they met: she shelled out for seats behind Snowy at a Falcs v Rangers game just so she could chirp him. You’d think she wouldn’t be very loud but you’d be wrong.
A collection of smutty, sexual, “13 Reasons Why” preferences of what it would be like to bang one of your favorite boys because why the hell not.
- It probably starts innocently, like him, gently flirting as you help each other with homework at his house.
- He asks if he can kiss you.
- “Please do.”
- Every kiss you both have is deep, slow, and romantic, both your hands on his pink cheeks and his resting on your waist.
- You end up doing it on the homework you two should probably be working on.
- He tops.
- He’s the nervous type, so you take it slow.
- He’s not very loud, but you can tell he’s enjoying it by his closed eyes and slightly open mouth.
- It is no doubt that Clay is inexperienced, but that surely doesn’t mean a night alone with him all to yourself isn’t pleasurable.
- You rest one on one your hands on his neck as he slowly and gently thrusts.
- He’s a gentleman and always asks if you’re comfortable.
- “Are you ok?”
- “I am absolutely wonderful.”
- You lay by his side afterward, hand in his, as he fills the air with awkward and nervous comments and jokes.
- The first kiss you both share is messy and graceless, and quickly turns into a hot and heavy make out session.
- The neck biting.. He’s like fucking Dracula.
- He’s definitely the dominant one.
- Lots of dirty talk on his part.
- He’d totally tie you up to the posts of his bed and use you. He’s the kinkiest.
- Out of all the boys, it’s Justin that’s most likely to do you against a wall in an empty closet with a house full of people.
- “Careful.” You tell him, in response to his loud, sexual grunts of pleasure. “If you’re not quiet, they’ll find us.”
- He smirks. “Let them.”
- He always smells like sex afterward, but you don’t mind. So do you.
- He’s sorta awkward at first, especially when he places that soft, gentle kiss onto your lips. But it’s the cutest, sweetest kind of awkward.
- Lip biting.
- He slowly pulls your clothes off of you, making sure you’re okay with it before doing so.
- “Y/N, you are.. Just… Wow.” He says, getting a look at you. “You are stunning.”
- You run your fingers through his soft, bleached hair, gently tugging on it.
- Collarbone kisses.
- He’s tries his best not to giggle like an idiot when your fingers trailing down his pale chest tickles him.
- Trails of red scratches up his back from your nail.
- Short, breathy moans come from his vocal chords. You’re so close to him you can feel his breath on your lips.
- Lots of passionate touching.
- “I love you” Is said.
- Your fingers intertwine and lock with his.
- You take turns being dominant. He’s totally cool with letting you top. In fact, it turns him on.
- In the end, you lay next to him on his bed with your head on his shoulder as one of his strange CD’s play in the background. Deep conversations ensue as you ponder your existence and talk about if aliens truly exist. It’s casual pillow talk for you guys.
- He places his hand on the back of your neck and pulls you closer when he kisses you.
- Strip teases.
- “Yes sir.”
- He asks you to rip his clothes off of him.
- He cracks up when you rip a hole in his shirt.
- “I didn’t mean literally.”
- Lots of compliments.
- “Damn, I’d say you were beautiful, but even that doesn’t cut it.”
- He calls you an array of different nicknames. Babe, sweetheart, hon, dear, every cute pet name in the dictionary.
- He’s likes to do it rough, but not if it is too much for you.
- He lives for watching that look of pleasure spread across your face as you orgasm.
- Round 2 in the shower.
- He’s the kind of guy that sneaks you into his room at night.
- He’s also far too tall, so he lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist so you can kiss him better.
- That kiss. That full, powerful kiss.
- He clears a spot on his desk and places you there as soon as he does so.
- It’s seems as if you two are always in the bedroom, but never in the bed.
- His thrusts shake the desk.
- “You like that?”
- Although he’s a gentleman, he’s got a bit of a daddy kink.
- He’s loud. It’s definitely a turn on.
- He’ll totally nibble on your ear.
- When you have both finished, he’ll take you out for some food- he’ll even let you wear his sports jacket.
harry possesses such an enormous amount of beauty and brilliance and uses it to his benefit. whether it’s writing songs of his heart and inner thoughts or telling the world to see things in a different perspective, he does it with diligence. he presents himself raw in all emotions, allowing himself to be vulnerable. there is bravery to that and puts him back to the level where everyone sees him in parallel. in any context, he’s a role model (even an admirable friend) to any individual looking for a safe haven.
these arent really unflattering pictures of her but this is my friends cat, whisper. shes very fluffy and loud and tiny and i love her a lot. i cant have a cat because everyone in my family but me is allergic so i love spending time with my friends cats :)
I wanted to completely disappear. • You went so far down the rabbit hole. • Well, there are the monsters. • What do we want to focus on? • What happened at the time? • There was no contact between them. • You may recognize the name. • It’s tiny, isn’t it? • What are you working on? • Are you blowing things up? • Are we in trouble? • Can I come in? • Would you lend it to me? • Is it a secret? • What are you testing? • It’s very rare. • Who tracks these things? • What’s making that sound? • It happens every day. • It’s too cold in here. • What do the reports say? • Is it a good theory? • I want to tell you about my life. • Can we get married tonight? • It’s a good enough explanation. • What are we hearing? • That’s a little atypical. • We are very slow. • It was just a bright spot. • What can cause suck explosions? • Stop giggling! • Is it hilarious enough? • I have the best idea. • Look, bubbles! • Where did you hear that? • Can you solve it? • It’s just math. • Where have you been to? • Are you throwing rocks? • He can’t stop talking. • I love your left eye. • I’m hearing what you’re saying. • Maybe I could just change my name. • One day I’ll run out of possibilities. • Does that ever happen? • Where do I place it? • Help me disappear. • We saw none of that. • Did it fall off? • Who was there to light it? • Let’s have fun. • Is it too random? • I want to punch it. • You are very specific. • That’s the answer. • Do you remember the number? • I came for you now. • Just say no. • It’s a good mix. • Cuddles are good. • That’s exactly the problem. • Is it a serious situation? • It can be very loud. • Where are the sources? • Why would they lie about it? • Can someone tell me? • You can email me. • Do you want to watch it? • It’s a storm. • What a waste of my time.