Hi, I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16, and because I have not been heavily effected by weight gain and was busy with School I never made any dietary changes. However, I am now off to Uni in September and want a fresh start, and was wondering if you know of any student-friendly (aka very cheap) recipes I could try? Sorry if you've been asked this kind of thing before!
Hello! This is a question I haven’t received yet, so I hope these links below help you find some student-friendly recipes that are within budget. If anyone would like to reblog or comment with their tips/advice for cheap college meals, or resources for more recipes, please feel welcomed to do so. I am attending college while living home, so I hope these links will be resourceful for you. I will say that when it comes to produce, farmer’s markets, local farmers, and produce houses are go-to’s for supporting your local economy and buying produce that is affordable! Local Harvest, Eat Well, and Eat Wild are great resources to find what is available in your area.
- Healthy Eating for College students on a Budget
- College-Student Friendly Recipes
- Quick and Easy Recipes for Students
- 100 Delicious, Dirt-Cheap Recipes for the Starving Student
- College Recipes / How to Eat on a Budget
- Easy College Student Recipes
- PCOS-Friendly Recipes
- Budget Bytes
- Recipe Finder (Narrow recipes down when you select options for cooking equipment, menu items, ready in 30 mins or less, etc)
- Cheap, Healthy College Food: Tips for Frugal, Nutritious Dining in the Dorm and Beyond
- The Best Form Room Meals
- A College Guide to Eating Healthy
- 25 Cheap and Easy Meals for College Students