Thank you to all who contributed! Behold…
The Cyberpunk Ten Commandments
- Information wants to be free.
- Never stand in the way of progress, scientific or technological.
- Your word means nothing; your contract is immutable.
- Treat debt like a virus - deal with it quickly, and don’t spread it to others.
- Never steal from those who need not be stolen from.
- Never kill those who need not be killed.
- Intelligent life is intelligent life, be it flesh, circuits, or code.
- Style over substance.
- The enemy of an enemy is a potential client.
- Never blow another’s cover unless you’d blow their brains out.
“Veritas Amara Libertas” - Truth is a bitter freedom.