I request a h/c about Law having a nightmare about getting married to a female version of Luffy or Doflamingo.
- “She’s coming. Look at that figure, she’s so beautiful, like an angel.”
- Everyone in the church was in awe, the wedding march filled the place up to the majestic archway, but the real piece of art was her.
- Her steps were so elegant, the white gown was spreading like a rare flower and the thin veil covering her face made everyone wonder what beauty was hiding below.
- As soon as she stood in front of Law, he gently removed the veil to see her eyes.
- A familiar grin, that horrible pair of sunglasses. Law screamed with all the air he had in his lungs.
- “Omfg” he gasped in his bed, sweating “I’ll never, ever, watch romantic movies before sleeping again.”