Chocolate protein nice cream topped wirh fresh figs, blueberries, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, sweet coconut chips and dried mulberries- yuuum! I’m off to a raw vegan food fair with friends soon and I’m super excited. Have a wonderful Sunday all :)
This is my recipe for Ratatouille Pasta that’s bomb as hell and I eat it by the bucket load. It takes about 30 mins.
•Bunch of cherry tomatoes
•Zucchini and/or Eggplant
•Dried Mixed herbs
•Balsamic vinegar/whatever vinegar you have on hand
•Garlic in whatever form
•Chilli/red pepper flakes if you want heat
•Fresh herbs if you have them like thyme, oregano, basil
•Parmesan or Yeast Flakes to make it vegan
1. Oven goes on at 220C/425F
2. Toss cherry tomatoes with a couple tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper and stick in the oven in a small dish
3. Chop up zucchini, eggplant, peppers and onion into cubes and toss with ¼ cup oil, 2 tsb vinegar, a couple cloves of garlic, herbs, salt, pepper and chilli if you want. I like my flavours hella strong so I go overboard always. Chuck in the oven on a tray, single layered
4. Cook up some pasta & save a little cup of pasta water
5. Toss the vegetables after 20 mins and put them back in for another 10-15 until they’re golden and delicious looking
6. Pour cherry tomatoes which should be all blistered and juicy and beautiful into drained pasta, and add a dash of pasta water to create a sauce. Add roasted vegetables and toss.
7. Add any extras on top like fresh herbs, parmesan or yeast flakes etc. Go wild with the salt and pepper if you fancy. Et voila!
Happy #TacoTuesday 🎃 🌮 ! Tacos have been a staple in my life lately so I made a version for fall : Ingredients : 3 taco shells ½ fresh pumpkin ½ head of purple cabbage ½ head cabbage 1 cup shredded lettuce 1 lime Pumpkin spice seasoning and Tajin to taste Directions : Preheat oven to 450°F Scoop out the pumpkin seeds, give them a quick rinse and mix them in a bowl with ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice Cut the pumpkin into medium sized chunks. Sprinkle with pumpkin spice and pepper. Roast for 30-35min until tender. In a separate tray place the seeds coated in pumpkin spice and roast until golden (7-15min depending on the size) In the meantime shred or cut thin stripes of purple cabbage and cabbage. Massage the lettuce in lime juice Reheat the taco shells and once the pumpkin is done assemble the tacos. Season to taste 🌶