Most herbs are not put into the broth until the broth is simmering, to prevent burning. The exception to this rule is bay, which is put in at the beginning. BEWARE of pepper! The longer the pepper cooks in the soup, the spicier the soup will be!
IF YOU’RE ADDING MEAT:
- Do not cut your vegetables with the same knife you cut meat with.
- Cook meat beforehand, but remember that it’ll be cooking in the broth for a time afterwards, or be careful not to overcook.
- Most meat is diced into half-an-inch-squares.
- Stir clockwise to create, counter-clockwise to take away.
- You can carve sigils into some vegetable slices.
- Cook with a crystal near your pot to boost a spell’s effectiveness.
- Fire and water are prominent elements here! Draw upon their power.
And that’s it!! Have a lovely winter full of great company and nourishing meals!
**if there are any additions feel free to add, and if there are any corrections, message me! :)