For Vegas Wedding Rivetra, how would they respond during a blackout?
Let’s say this is a blackout caused by a storm
- Levi breaks out the candles, flashlights and blankets.
- Petra’s laptop was charged just enough, and she starts watching a movie with Levi.
- Mishy is sitting in his lap, hiding from the storm.
- They watch “The Day After Tomorrow” because Petra is feeling a little cheeky.
- Petra gets a call from her dad, who’s very concerned.
- Is she ok? Was she at home when it happened? Do they have enough water and blankets?
- She has to insist that he stay at home since there’s a raging STORM, and promises she’s fine
- Later, Mishy knocks over a potted plant and Petra has to cuddle Levi out of his bad mood.
- Luckily they have enough candles and batteries and make it through the blackout just fine.
- Hanji texts Levi “lol did u get stuck in the storm”
- Levi responds “no. waters out. i hope u showered recently”
- Hanji replies with a silly face emoji.
- Mike was in Hanji’s apartment. He slept through the storm and woke up into pitch darkness.
- He kinda fumbles through the apartment until he finds Hanji in the kitchen fiddling with a radio they’d found while looking for flashlights.
- They make sandwiches and other foods since the fridge is dead and they might as well eat it before it goes bad.
- Moblit finally gets a day off, he sleeps in and is glad when his phone dies.