Please allow me to grace you with some examples of the delights on offer during today’s food tour. This was the launch of The Bristol Food Tour’s South of the River tour and it was AMAZING! It’s the third tour I’ve been on now and I loved every second.
(Check them out if you’re a local/in close proximity to/planning on visiting. I promise you won’t regret it!
- Bread and Cheese with Chutneys at Marks Bread
- A Mezze feast at Souk Kitchen
- Pizza (and yes those are potatoes on top!) at Bertha’s Pizza
- A Vegan Sausage Roll at Spike Island Cafe
- Hefe Beer at The Bristol Beer Factory
- 2 Chocolates from Zara’s Chocolates plus 2 items that I bought for myself
I feel so happy that I was able to enjoy this. I took a Tupperware for leftovers and packed one stop off item so I could save room and I’m glad I did. I ate until I was full, overfull perhaps, but not in a bad way at all. This is why recovery is worth it. This is why weight gain isn’t important. I had so much fun; THIS is living!
Yesterday’s dinner was vegan Raclette with all the goodies like vegan sausages, nuggets, spring rolls, cheese, veggies, beans, lentil salad, quacamole, hummus, potatoes, homemade baguette aaaand a really good homemade vegan Tiramisu 😍