Upcoming shipping changes - please take a minute to read the lengthy post. Thanks for your amazing support!
I have always wanted to help change the world, even if only in a small way. But, I’m still learning how I can do that. In an effort to continue growing and evolving my processes I’ve found the next step in Sharktopia’s eco-life…100% eco friendly shipping from @ecoenclose
I am still just a “small time artist” so these changes will most likely be gradual. Once my archival acid-free plastic sleeves are gone (within a month!) I will be switching my shipping materials to a non-plastic scenario.
* 100% recycled packaging paper when needed
* 100% recycled chipboard pads which you can re-use for a project of your own
* Renewable plant-based sealing tape and paper tape (I’d like to try them both!)
* 100% recycled shipping labels
It’s no small order but every little bit helps. Not only will all items be recycled materials - you can recycle or reuse what I send you as well. Cut out a shark fin and a heart, a little jellyfish, or even a sea turtle! No matter what you decide I just wanted you to know that change is always on the horizon. It’s a journey that just keeps getting better and better. So! Ready or not, I look forward to a new shipping era with EcoEnclose. Thank you!
I threw together a spontaneous “Warrior Woman” outfit today and I am really so pleased with how it worked out that I think this is going to be a project that I will be working on for a while!! I don’t think I will have the time to finish it by the end of this season…and I really should be working on renaissance faire costumes, but hopefully it will look infinitely more badass by next winter ;)
Shop my closet so I can make some $ after cancer diagnosis
Since I have to take an 8-9 month SW hiatus, my income will take a huge hit and I have expenses :(
I figure many cannot afford to donate, BUT may want to purchase some of my cute spring/summer clothing for cheap, win win! Some are items that I likely won’t be able to wear after my surgeries, and they are all adorable.
Everything is in good condition (like what you would find at Buffalo, Crossroads, etc) and I can standard ship anywhere in the U.S for $5. EVERYTHING IS $15 each OR 2/$20!
1. Two sleeveless floral mini-dresses, sizes XS. (fit probably 0-4) Colorful with black background. Fit-and-flare silhouette. Cotton blend. One is new, one is 80s vintage.
2. One medium sized peach/coral colored purse, with gold colored metal buckle closure, long over the shoulder strap, & two inner pockets, from LF. Vegan faux leather material.
3. One lightweight cotton cardigan from Madewell. Size Medium. (fits probably 2-8) Bright pink with white polka-dots. V neck, metal buttons.
4. One royal blue, sweetheart neckline, short satin cocktail dress from Arden B. Zip closure. Fitted/straight silhouette. Size Medium (fits probably 2-4)
5. One light, flowy wrap-tie dress from Varga, green with cream colored flowers, short, size Medium (fits probably 4-8).
Let me know the item you are interested in and I will post photos AND specific measurements if I get enough interest. Payment via paypal. Can ship on Friday.