A peep into my life right now. Less than three months until the exams I’ve been dreading for three years, we’re at that point where we’re learning one topic in class, working on another at home, and beginning to revise the topics we’ve been learning since Feb. It’s hectic.
Tea, coffee, my newfound love of thrifting, and caring for my plants is what currently keeps me sane.
Good luck to my fellow VCE Year 12s, we’ll be needing it this term xoxo
I am nearing the end of my grade 11 year and just wanted to share the study habits that I developed (and I wished I picked up from the start) when taking up VCE for the first time.
1. Learning Style - There are a bunch of learning styles such as (visual learning, auditory learning and physical learning). I for one learn through visuals and jotting down notes over and over annnd over again just to get it through my head.
2. Always have a planner - If you’re a Starbucks fan (like me) - I usually just use my Starbucks planner that I get at the end of the year through collecting stickers and what-not. Having a planner is really useful to write down reminders for school and writing down goals. I also get if you don’t like planners… so I recommend using your phone or any device that can store details of reminders.
3. Have a specific time to do homework - If you get distracted by alot of things (like me) you should set a time in the day to get work done. In my case, this study habit wasn’t really developed I just had it pounded into my head when I was younger. Just have an alarm on what time you need to do your homework.
4. Find a “study zone” - Find a place where you find comfort in studying and where you can be really productive. Usually I just hang around in my room as it is very quiet and nobody really disturbs me.
5. REST - It is 100% important to get things done, but if you’re really drained from all the school activities - you need to take a power nap and regain that energy that you’ve lost. When you wake up, drink water and you’ll be good to go.
* Note: You may get distracted (trust me, it’s normal) - try to think about the time you’re wasting not getting work done and how much time you couldve saved to do whatever you wanna do after getting things done.
《19082017 • Studio Art Notes • 🎧 : My Page - NCT Dream 》
I decided to write my notes differently this time round. And all I can say is that I think I found my new favourite way of taking notes. It was so much fun writing up my notes? And I didn’t have a worry in the world while I was writing this, unlike when I write on lined sheets? You’ll definitely see more notes like these in the future.
I have never spent as many consecutive hours and days studying just one subject before, but I want to ace my legal SAC and although it’s killing me slightly, my fluffy grey blanket is making things just a little bit better 💕
in australia we get told “never compare yourselves to others” which roughly translates to “but we’re gonna give you a number for your final year of schooling which ranks you against every kid in the state” and i think that is beautiful
March 19 // 1:36pm It’s such a nice day today (autumn seems to be running a bit late) 🌞 I have a psych SAC on Tuesday so I’m reading through and annotating my textbook. Hoping to get a good result on this SAC! 😊 Hope you’re having a brilliant day! 💞
Spent Easter Sunday eating chocolate and hanging out with family 🍫but now it is time to crack down for the night! Currently writing up a plan for an essay I hope to knock off after dinner. Let’s see how that goes 😂
I have been using the Pentel fude touch brush sign pen recently (because I love studyquill’s note taking layout and I have zero of my own creativity and wanted to try her’s out with the stationary she uses) and I have been loving it because it is so quick and easy and rarely bleeds! Also loving my new mildliners and muji gel pens! Here’s to a productive night ✌🏼
《26072017 • revision x this week’s spread • 🎧 : No Matter What - BoA x Beenzino》
Do you want to know what screams disaster??? When i found the first part of my methods sac that i did today easy?? And i only did one hour of revision last night
👀 On a side note I’m planning on uploading a bujo plan with me onto youtube sometime next week! So keep an eye out 😉 (open for better quality xx)
Finished my chemistry notes and I’m very happy on how it turned out 💛(despite the fact that my handwriting keeps changing lol) Starting to actually like chem the more I do it which is very unexpected as I loathed it last year 😂