Rose sets up two accounts on an alien conspiracy forum. On one, she writes a bunch of posts about the unlikelihood of alien lifeforms existing, complete with citations from articles she cherrypicked off scihub. On the other, she does nothing but repeatedly claim ‘Aliens are real and I’m dating one’ while attaching blurry photos of Kanaya modeling various outfits.
Terezi also has an account that she occasionally uses to start flame wars with Rose 1 and Rose 2.
Alright, I’ve gotten a lot of questions about my luck on Tinder so here is what I do to attract wealthier men on Tinder.
have 5 photos on my profile, 2 being well lit face shots of me wearing natural or minimalistic amounts of makeup. the amount to wear is completely up to you but I prefer to keep it fresh faced. the other 3 of my photos are full body pictures of me wearing various outfits in different locations. The first is of me at a more formal event, wearing a little black dress and heels; you can clearly see the fancy venue behind me. Second picture is on the terrace of a hotel room, I’m in a bikini facing away from the camera and looking at the sunset in the back round. Last photo is me in Bora Bora, sitting under a fern tree in a bikini, looking at straight at the camera and smiling.
I used these photos in particular because as a whole, they display the lifestyle I’m accustomed to living, and therefore attracts people who are capable and willing tp uphold and expand that lifestyle, but I know what you’re thinking
BUT I DONT HAVE PICS OF ME AT FANCY EVENTS AND EXOTIC LOCATIONS? HOW WILL I STILL CONVEY THE SAME MESSAGE?
my answer is; fake that shit girl
get dressed up, find a plain wall or a wall with nice décor on it, and have someone take photos of you, if you’re ever anywhere with a nice view, have someone take a photo with the view in the back (try not to get any unwanted stragglers in the back)
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT UPLOAD SELFIES USING THOSE FUCKING SNAPCHAT FILTERS! (this goes for SA too)
I have been on so many POT dates where men have flat out told me that the reason they liked my profile so much is because of the complete lack of snapchat filter bullshit, newsflash sweetheart, they want to see your actual face. not you as a dog, not you with silver eyes and a flower crown, and not you in some weird greenish filter that contours your face and blurs your crowsfeet. That shit might be cute if you’re looking for an unemployed, basement dwelling 22 year old, but not when you’re trying to attract a successful business man.
you guys are about to be extremely disappointed……
I keep it minimal
first of all I NEVER EVER EVER put the phrase “sugar baby” or “sugar daddy” in my bio, I don’t know I personally find it tacky. I also don’t say anything about wanting something “mutually beneficial” because I let my photos do the talking. I stick to 4 simple little bullet points saying that I’m well traveled, a fine wine and sushi enthusiast , and how many counties I visited in 2016 (this can easily be substituted by something else that’s more personally fitted) and then at the bottom a simple “Show me the rest of the world?” BOOM I immediately have an inbox weeded of salts (they’ll still appear though, but I’m positive that my profile does shoo some of them away) and instead I’m left with potential daddies and splendas.
THE ART OF SWIPING RIGHT
I look for men, who have similar profiles as my own;
- well dressed
- exotic/expensive location
I know some men have their jobs in the description of their profiles, I sway towards CEO’s and entrepreneurs (they could be lying so don’t get your hopes too high)
as for my age range, mine goes from 36 to 55+, most POT are over the age of 40 but I shaved a few years off because I’ve seen that some men in their 40′s will lie and say they’re 37-39
This is the 2017 price list for commissions! Had to raise some prices a bit, I hope you understand that, while I want as many people as possible to be able to afford a piece, an artwork can take up to 20 hours or more of work to be completed. AND I’m opening a loan for a Cintiq, to deliver better art and push my skills further, which I need to repay :D
- PAYPAL FEES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE - EACH ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +50% OF THE BASE PRICE - VERY DETAILED BACKGROUNDS/GEAR MAY BE CHARGED A LITTLE EXTRA (I’ll communicate before I start the work) - SCENES and other type of artwork price upon request, just mail me with your idea!
- I now also make CONCEPT SHEETS for characters! Base price is 100$ and it includes 3 sheets: FACE/HAIR CONCEPT sheet, VARIOUS OUTFITS CONCEPTS, FINAL CHARACTER LOOK. Additional sheets and final full render pieces may be added, price upon request.
HOW TO COMMISSION ME:
- When there are openings, book yours by sending me a mail at email@example.com. Always write yor tumblr url and your character name for tagging purposes - please send me PLENTY OF REFERENCES! can be photos or artwork or, in lack of visual reference, accurate descriptions of anything you want to see in the piece (hair, pose, background, don’t feel like you’re flooding me). I love inventing and elaborating from prompts or visual imputs, but I need to understand your idea to deliver something that is satisfying. - I like reading about characters and their personality, so tell me as much as you want about it, I always try to communicate their personality through body language and expression. - Payment will have to be made through PAYPAL upon delivery -Tipping is always welcome
Commentary Crew Preference – How they would treat you whilst you were pregnant.
• he would always film or take pictures with the bump and upload them, proclaiming himself as the happiest man on Earth.
• Niall would insist on taking care of you, he didn’t want you to do anything unnecessary that would cause you any sort of stress.
• “Look I bought more baby clothes;” He’d yell, waving various tiny outfits that he had spent his YouTube revenue on, it became a routine until you convinced him that you had more than enough.
• You didn’t know how his friends and followers were putting up with his incessant babbling.
• “LEAFYISHERE’S GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT TO THE DEVIL HIMSELF, 100% REAL CHEATING STORY.” And other equally as bad titles.
• Leafy themed baby grows™
• Pictures of him frowning at the bump, tweets of the birth and an adorable introduction to the baby.
• “Meet the love of my life “
• He was hesitant to announce the pregnancy
• “Before you say anything thinking you’re funny, no I don’t hate my fiancé and I will not hate my child, its not funny.”
• He would get angsty when anyone asked if he hated the child, replying with “No, but I hate you.” Contrary to popular belief, he wasn’t joking
• “My little baby, they will be here soon.” He smiled, resting his forehead delicately against the bump.
• He was so sweet and understanding, even when the baby was born he helped out so much, you we’re incredibly lucky to have him.
After the birth.
• “He’s loud and I don’t like him.”
• “Can I include him in a shitpost?”
• “What does the ugly cunt want now?”
• He actually loved him and was very caring.
• “Whos fatter me or you?”
• “Will it inherit my tongue?”
• “Who ate all the pies? It was you dickhead!”
A/N ITS BAD I KNOWNBF