HipHop is more than music. It’s a culture, a way of life that goes beyond the stereotypes. Each artist above brings something different, whether it’s musical approach or style. HipHop has inspired all races and is inspired by various cultures. It is a space of freedom and creativity. A culture that embodies boldness and gives birth to the outlandish. ¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥$¥
This is a train of thought I’ve been having for a while now, inspired by various theorists. I’ve a few theories on Diamond Fusion, and this is my own idea of what Diamond Fusion is like.
So I’m pretty sure most of us have already made the connection between the Light color wheel and the colors of the diamonds, yeah?
As Pearl has mentioned many times, Gem’s appearances are merely a projection of light. This can explain, not only the base colors of gems, but it can also explain why so many gems are monochromatic.
Colors can be mixed additively (adding colored light to make new colors) or subtractively (adding pigments that aborb light, except the light that’s reflected). Example:
I believe that a Gem’s projected color scheme is determined by the color of their gem. In real gems, colors are determined by mineral impurities within the crystal. These minerals include; Cobalt, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Nickel, and Uranium. The color you see in a gem, is the light that was not absorbed by the impurities within the crystal. So I’m lead to believe if a Gem’s gem is red, they can only project red light and thus are monochromatic; if a gem is white, or reflects many colors, they will not be monochromatic (like Bismuth and Pearl).
So how do Diamonds get their color? Turns out they don’t get it through the same kind of minerals in other crystals and stones:
So if the picture doesn’t make it obvious, these are the Fusions the diamonds would make in various combinations. The only difference you may notice is the Fusion you see of Blue and Pink Diamond would probably be Violet, since Blue Diamond is pretty much in the place of Cyan in the CMYK color wheel. All together, Blue, Yellow, and Pink diamond would make Black Diamond. But what about White Diamond? Well! Black Diamonds are opaque, and White Diamonds are clear, so to me the answer is simple, all 4 Diamonds would have made a Grey Diamond.
UGH Gray?? Yes. Gray. Remember, gem colors are based on impurities, and White Diamond is already pure. But now that Pink is gone, they can only form Green (or maybe even a light green) Diamond.
I still have more ideas, but this post is only meant to address the Diamonds fusing. What do you think?
1. Yoon Bum is actually a murderer who so happened to fall in love with another murderer.
2. Sangwoo being a CEREAL killer and Yoon Bum is his boyfriend who is trying to figure out why Sangwoo goes out at night then comes back holding destroyed cereal boxes.
3. Yoon Bum is just a thief who was trying to steal from Sangwoo’s home and Sangwoo is holding him hostage until the police arrive.
4. Yoon Bum and Sangwoo are actually completely normal people and Yoon Bum kept thinking he was locked out of the house he bought when really the house that was actually his was next door all along.
5. Sangwoo being normal and Yoon Bum being the stalker and the killer. (Inspired by various posts.)
6. Yoon Bum was just having really bad dreams about Sangwoo and he made a comic of all the events that happened in the dreams.
7. Yoon Bum and Sangwoo are actors and actually have a healthy relationship in real life. (Inspired.)
8. Sangwoo is a scientist who was testing the breaking point of people in psychotic relationships and Yoon Bum signed up not knowing anything about the scenario he was forced in.
9. Sangwoo having a dream of all of the things Yoon Bum goes through and when he wakes up he sees Yoon Bum not there and has a small emotional breakdown but Yoon Bum shows up to comfort him and tell him the dream wasn’t real.
10. Yoon Bum doesn’t fucking go in his house and instead actually asks him on a proper date and Sangwoo says yes because he’s a nice guy in public and doesn’t want to embarrass Bum and they actually have a nice time together.
11. Sangwoo gets a premonition of his future whilst getting angry with his father and he decides not to actually kill his dad and he is genuinely a good person.
12. Seungbae is actually saltbae.
13. Yandere Yoon Bum and him terrifying Sangwoo because he literally tried murdering the guy Sangwoo brought to the basement, what the hell.
14. Yoon Bum being a ghost and haunting the living fuck out of Sangwoo.
15. Yoon Bum actually being an undercover cop that was searching Sangwoo’s house but unfortunately, things went wrong and Seungbae is trying to figure out how to help him out of the situation.
From design to costume: Since I’m currently working on the Rooftop bodices, here’s various versions inspiring me in different ways - be it materials, shape, details or just the overall feeling or look.