~ LOW CAL - VEGAN | Sugar-Cinnamon Balls Recipe ~
49 calories | 1g Protein | 1,5g Fat | 9g Carbs per serving (makes 45)
Time needed: 25 minutes
What you need:
~ 220g all-pourpose flour
~ 30g cornstarch
~ 1 tsp baking powder
~ 110g vegan soft margarine
~ 150g sugar
~ 60ml (vanilla) soymilk
~ 1tsp vanilla extract
~ 100g sugar
~ 3 tbs ground cinnamon
~ ½ tsp nutmeg (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and put a baking paper on a baking tray.
2. Whisk together the flour, cornstarch and baking powder. In a seperate bowl, whisk the butter with an electric whisk until it’s soft.
3. Add the 150g sugar to the butter and beat again until it’s fluffy, then add the soymilk and vanilla extract and whisk until it’s smooth. Add the dry ingredients and whisk ‘till it’s a smooth dough.
4. Combine the 100g sugar with the cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. Shape the dough into small balls and roll them in the cinnamon-sugar until they are well covered. Place them on the baking tray about 3cm apart from eat other and let them bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies look dry on top and browned on the bottom and let them cool for a few minutes.
Tip: You can use applesauce as a dip or put a bit of applesauce in the dough to give them a fruity taste!
Bon Appétit! ♥