• selfie from last night at work :) it was actually an awful day. Must’ve been a full moon or something bc all the crazies were out!?!! And one of my bosses was in a mood, which was understandable considering the said crazies, but still. It was just a stressful day.
• anyways, this morning was nice! I slept in until 9am, then woke up and went running! I decided to basically make this week a lazy/easy week and so it was a relaxed short 3 miler today.
• ended my 3 miler at Starbucks and got a soy sugar free vanilla latte that I brought home and am now drinking while watching Vampire Academy! ☺️
• things are pretty great overall though guys! I told my mom about my new plans in regards to school and not getting a 4 year degree, pursing personal training etc and she was 100% cool with it?!!??? Like not even remotely not okay!! She was just like “if that’s what you want to do then that’s your call. It sounds like you know what you want to do!” She’s never been this accepting about something and it just blew my mind.. like I’m on cloud 9 right now?!!!! Guys, this means I’m done!!! No more math classes, or bio classes blah blah!! Just nutrition classes, boot camp classes, kinesiology classes!!! Ahhh!! And then taking my PT certification test!!! 🙌🏼
I. Am. So. Fucking. Excited.
• yep. That’s all guys! I am going to relax and do nothing until work from 2-10pm!
did you read the series bloodliness? spin-off of vampire academy?
HELL YES I DID
Adrian is my husband okay? I love him so so much!! And then Sideny??HELLO??? wife material??? my precious babies and then Jill, Jail Bait, my baby i love this series so much!! I may just do a thread for a reread cuz i havent read the books for a while
When you pick up the first book in a series you read years ago to reread it is the weirdest and best thing.
You can feel yourself being sucked back into something that never went away, but feels new and nostalgic at the same time.
You find the hidden gems and watch the characters fumble and deny and develop while knowing what’s to come