Some shit I hate about bpd, in no particular order:
- codependency/fps being a thing
- easily addicted to e v e r y t h i n g
- form attachments too damn quickly
- breakdowns over the smallest thing, with no notice beforehand
- sobbing. For hours.
- “there’s no medication specifically for this”
- every doctor and therapist getting frustrated as hell with you
- pushing people away. Then being clingy. Then pushing away. Then
- severe depression without warning. Who knows where it came from. Who knows how long it’ll last
- the constant desire to self harm
- suicidal thoughts that never *really* go away
- am I getting sick, or is it Med side effects? Should I be worried? Should I care?
- really really bad at taking care of myself
- need to be held. Constantly
- the smallest thing hurts. So. Much.
- using every self destructive coping mechanism you can just so you can feel .5% less shitty for a bit
- “why can’t you just try harder!!!!”
- trauma making it worse
- do I have a right to be upset about this or nah?
- am I getting manic or am I just happy?
- going completely batshit insane sometimes
- hospitals. Ugh
- the extreme amount of work it takes to fix even one thing that’s wrong with you/that you’re doing. And the constant effort to maintain it
- relapse. Relapse. Relapse.
- being afraid you’ll never be able to have a career/get married/have kids/ etc
- the slightest change throwing you off
dorian pavus || sparkler || human necromancer || altus of tevinter
All these ‘gifts’ to the Inquisition and the best they can do is the Malefica Imperio? Trite propaganda. But if you want twenty volumes on whether Divine Galatea took a shit on Sunday, this is evidently the place to find it.