Hello there, anon! Admin G here.

Actually, those “sound waves” are referred to as “Audio Waveform” and “Audio Spectrum” effects on AfterEffects. You can add it to a solid layer and then associate the effect with an underlying music file in the video project.

(You may watch this video if you want to see how it’s done on AfterEffects - admin ʀ)

I am not aware yet of any other video tool capable of making those, but at least it’s already included in AfterEffects out of the box. You don’t need to buy anything else.