Useful tips for college kids!!
- College students can get Amazon prime free for 6 months!! You MUST sign up here with your school (.edu) email and if you don’t want to keep it after the free months remember to cancel it! With Amazon prime you get free 2 day shipping on anything and also lots of tv shows and movies+ other great deals
- Rent your textbooks from Chegg, don’t buy them unless you absolutely must because $100+ for one book is ridiculous. You can also rent/buy some books from Amazon
- If you’re lost/at a party/can’t get a ride home or to your dorm use apps like Uber or Lyft (for uber you can use the code zarak38 for your first ride free)*this can be used by anyone for any reason, not just college kids*
- For dorm decor try cheaper places like Target first to save money cause they have tons of stuff like urban outfitters but for way less, also Amazon and eBay have super cheap stuff too!!
- Do some of your back to school shopping at local thrift stores and apps like Mercari and depop. For Mercari when you download the app, create a profile and you can use use “FWDJAS” as the invite code to get a couple dollars off your first purchase, this is the website I use to get high end makeup and clothes for 50-70% off *also can be used by anyone not just college kids, you don’t need a college email*