Check out the full length tutorial for this design here!
After cleaning, filing, and shaping the nails and applying a base coat:
- apply two thin coats of blue polish
- using a big dotting tool and some white polish, make two big dots down the center of the nail, one at the tip and one at the base
- using a smaller dotting tool, make a row of dots going down the center of the nail (in between those two big ones)
- use the same small dotting tool to make two small dots on either size (horizontally) of the original two big ones (this is a total of 4 dots - one on either side of the dot at the base of the nail and one on either side of the dot at the tip of the nail)
- use the big dotting tool from step one to make two big dots on either side of the row of little dots (so basically two big dots in the empty space on the sides of the nails)
- apply a coat of your favorite top coat