i just wanna remind people that ZIM collects sidekicks like a lint roller collects lint. He has GIR and Minimoose and then Skoodge (eventually) and he was quite willing to take on Derb. I think that irkens are supposed to be pretty self sustaining and independent and yet here is ZIM, collecting little useless minions.
It’d been a few hours since the bloody fiasco at Sunnydale High, and Spike was brewing in irritation and disappointment. If it weren’t for his damn useless minions and that Slayer’s damn mum, he would have had another Slayer under his belt. Spike growled softly under his breath was his eyes gazed at the television screen unseeingly. Drusilla stirred next to him, but she looked more distraught than anything. She had been ever since he’d gotten back to her without a dead Slayer to show off. Spike thought she was just as disappointed as he was.
“Poor lost lil William. Meant for the sunshine, you are. Not mine, never mine …,” she moaned out next to him, and he stroked her hair in reassurance despite not knowing what she was blithering on about. She sighed, stilled, and eventually fell back asleep.
A yawn left Spike’s lips, and he assumed it was already mid-morning. Normally he never slept more than a few hours during the day in the late afternoon, but the events of the previous night must have worn him out – and he had a bloody headache from getting hit in the head with that axe. With Dru at his side, he closed his eyes and began to drift off to sleep. In a few minutes, he was breathing softly – it was always a habit when he slept – and he began to dream. Rather than vague dreams of blood and chaos, he found himself in a vivid dream. It wasn’t of something he wanted either. It was a memory more than anything. A memory of days gone by. Of his mother.
He found himself in the stiff clothing he’d worn on the day his mother’s illness had worsened enough that he needed to hire a nurse to live on the property in order to take care of her. William paced in the sitting room while his mother tried to focus on her embroidery – today was a good day, in fact, and that he was thankful for. Interviewing women to take care of his mother was enough to strike a good amount of fear and nervousness into the man. Women other than his mother always made him entirely uncomfortable.
“Master William – there’s a Ms. Summers here for you and your mum. Says she’s a nurse. Shall I let her in?”
While William started fidgeting even more than he had been previously, his mother replied for him and the servant went away to go get the visitor.
“William, dear. Calm your nerves. I’m sure she’ll be lovely.”
That’s what I’m worried about, he thought as the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway reached his ears and his heart thumped louder in his chest. He needed to calm himself, for mother.
- Radley Sanitarium closes their rooftop trampoline due to health and safety concerns.
- While decoding Ali’s diary, the liars struggle to work out the identities of a group of four girls Alison refers to as “my useless minions”.
- Ezra thanks Emily for color-coding all her assignments, tells her it makes it much easier for him to find what he is looking for.
- Aria repeatedly asks the others why Ali called her Suzy Clueless.
- The liars try to work out where Alison could be staying. They bump into Jessica DiLaurentis, who says she would love to talk, but she has to tidy Alison’s room, wash Alison’s clothes and cook dinner for two.
- Emily has another vivid dream about Alison, only this time Alison asks Emily to tie her up first before telling her off.
- Paige sets up a bear trap outside Emily’s window.
- Spencer insists they not keep secrets from each other anymore. Also advocates not dating members of the elaborate conspiracy which is out to destroy them. “Who would do that?” Aria scoffs.
- Aria assures Hanna she is not angry about her and Mike, though it would have been more appropriate had Hanna been tutoring Mike at the time.
- Travis tells Hanna he loves her and her friends’ adorable habit of answering the door armed with makeshift weapons.
- Jessica DiLaurentis assures Spencer that no matter how mentally unbalanced she has become since Alison died, she is still nowhere near crazy enough to sleep with Peter Hastings again.
- Ezra promotes the new Rosewood High home tuition service. Slogan: “Rosewood High - Reaching out and touching our students.”
- Ashley Marin quickly impresses in her new job, particularly with her unique financing tips for clients.
- Spencer’s dad asks if he can rephrase that line about “As long as you live under this roof…”
- Veronica and Peter Hastings set up the law firm of Hastings & Hastings, with the motto “The only lawyers in town!”
Please note: Description above may not resemble actual show.