From the RWBY Livestream Today
- The Japanese merchandise will be sold in the RT Store eventually
- New stuff will be added to the RWBY Grimm Eclipse game including more teams and characters, more places to fight, more monsters (and a hoard mode!) and more missions
- LOCK ON FUNCTION
A sneak peak of the location:
- There is an app called 8Tracks that lets you make RWBY remixes on the fly, so you can remove vocals or add more instruments to songs to change it
- The Jazz music used during the Team FNKI fight was recorded the day before Thanksgiving, but due to technical difficulties more of it wasn’t usable. Jeff Williams got the band that recorded it together that same weekend and recorded it again
- Elizabeth, the voice of Winter, binged watched the series before she auditioned for the part and actually fell hard for it
- The soundtrack for this volume will be released after the volume ends in February
- Faunes have only one trait, which is why Blake only has car ears and Neon only has a cat tail
- Maybe heavily hinted more figures of other teams coming??
- Maybe mini versions of the girls weapons available for purchase?
That’s all I could great right now, but I hope this helps!