OKAY STORY TIME. So like y'all prolly know Sebastian is in the movie I’m Not Here, right? So the other day, the movie’s Twitter account tweeted and was like, “the person who tweets us a number between 1 and 1000 closest to the one we picked wins one of Sebastian’s suits from the movie.” So I was like “lol ok let’s tweet a number.” I fucking won it. They literally mailed me his suit and I have no idea what to do with it. I cannot believe this is my life rn. ANYWAYS that’s the the end of the story that’s all I got peace fam. (Also excuse my shitty pictures I took a pic of the suit outside bc the light was kinda nice) @jamesbuckybarnes@sweetheartbarnes@yikesevans@winterosldier
Hey guys it’s me, Ricetopaz, coming at you with the top 10 best dads in the Persona series as my Father’s Day special.
Let’s get down to business. At number 10, we have…
from Persona 5!
He may not be the most caring, loving, or nice father, but if there’s one thing he does have, it’s money. Lots of it. He also has a space ship. And a spooky death scene. And that’s all he needs to win the number 10 spot!
At number 9, we have…
from Persona 3!
I don’t actually know that much about Takeharu, but if I know 3 things about him for certain: 1: He Raised Mitsuru, and Mitsuru turned out pretty alright. 2: He died. And Mitsuru was sad about it so he was probably a good Dad if that happened. And 3: He has a really cool eyepatch and all good dads need an eyepatch. All these factors and more earn him the number 9 spot of best Persona dads!
Coming in at number 8…
Mayoshi Shido from Persona 5!
Objectively speaking, every child’s favorite day is “Bring Your Kid to Work” day, a day where they get to spend the entire day alongside their beloved Mother or Father. However, when you’re MAYOSHI SHIDO’s unwanted child, EVERY DAY is Bring Your Kid to Work day! Even in-between running for Prime Minister and committing constant horrifying illegal acts, he still makes time for his beautiful son!
Some of you may argue that commanding people to be killed makes him a bad Dad, but think about it. He did order the death of one of the lesser Dads on this list, Kunikazu Okumura. So in a way, he’s simply just killing inferior Dads to improve the Dad genepool for generations to come! So shine on you, Shido!
At number 7, we have…
from Persona 5!
In a way, Iwai represents all the traits a good Dad should have: Hardworking, protective, and involved in highly illegal activities. Throughout his Confidant, he proves time and time again just how willing he is to devote himself to his son, and keep him out of harm’s way, even willing to risk his own life to protect his child!
But as our number 6 spot proves, being the greatest Dad of all takes a little more than just being willing to risk your life for your child…
Coming in at number 6…
Makoto and Sae
Niijima’s Dad from Persona 5!
Unlike that sissy Iwai, Mr. Niijima ACTUALLY died, rather than just be WILLING to die, like that coward Iwai is. Really puts him to shame, honestly.
Earlier today shopping (more like going broke) for gifts for sweet face Hazel’s birthday and grabbed a few things for myself while bae was at work. My uber driver was looking at me all types of crazy loading his car up ‘cause of all the bags I had haha ended up having his whole back seat and trunk filled. 💀
I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she see’s the stuff I got and I really hope she loves all this things I got her. Btw babe you have to help me hide all this stuff when I get home 💀
1. SakuHina [my number 1 ship, fight me, these two girls would be konoha’s cutest couple. konoha’s queens. konoha’s most beautiful girls. loving mothers of sarada and himawari because nards and sauce were surrogate dads respectively. they got hair cuts together. you can’t tell me that sakura didn’t have feelings for hinata in the last. the most pure naruto ship imo. one big ecosystem of cute fluff with zero angst.someone give me a storyboard of the last being a sakuhina movie plz????]
2. NaruSaku[my long time naruto otp. i’ve shipped this since middle school. heaven and earth. used to be my number 1 ship but then i accidentally started shipping sakuhina. just, the kushina-sakura parallels. they make each other stronger. power couple. sakura gave naruto some of the brightest smiles i’ve ever seen.]
3. SaiSaku [sakura helped sai understanding emotions. sai could see throw sakura’s bs and self doubt. i also would have appreciated a scene where sai felt some self doubt with basically being ‘replacement sasuke’ and sakura telling him, ‘you are way more than a sasuke replacement. you’re nothing like sasuke, you’re you. and you’re a member of team 7 just like the rest of us’. just fuck me up.]
4. ShikaIno[another childhood ship from when i first got into naruto. i hoped it would be canon, but as i got older i realized if they hooked up there would be no ino-shika-chou and tbh shikatema is just as good as shikaino and was developed so nicely i didn’t even feel cheated]
5. NejiTen [I FEEL SO CHEEEATED. SO MUCH POTENTIAL. THEY COULD HAVE HAD IT AAAAAAAALLLLL. because for the part they never used tenten as a damsel in distress and she and neji would have been on such even ground. the ultimate power couple. they would have made each other so happy. I WAS ALSO CHEATED OF TENTEN’S REACTION TO NEJI’S DEATH. SHE WASN’T EVEN IN THE PANELS WITH GAI AND LEE WHAT EVEN]
SasuHina[okay, they barely interact. they had one conversation with each other and that was in the boruto movie. but they would have been such a good looking couple and it was confirmed that an uchiha-hyuga spawn would have one byakugan and one sharingan and honestly that would have been so fucking cool to see and have played with???]
NejiSaku[i am multishipping trash and sakura is my fav character, if you got good nejisaku recs hmu]
KibaSaku[please refer to the NejiSaku description and apply it to KibaSaku]
just about every sakura ship….. and just about every naruto ship…..
ShikaTema [they balanced each other out, had proper development with each other, good moments. it just seemed so obvious who shikamaru was going to end up with and if it was gonna be a someone other than ino, temari represent]
ShikaNaru [shikamaru got me with that ‘i’m gonna be naruto’s adviser and be by his side’ line]
NaruSasu[….. do i even need to say anything XD? Naruto was literally a narusasu love story]
Not only has Kiwi surpassed Carolina on the number of plays on Spotify but also: 1. on Harry's channel on Youtube, the videos with the audio, Kiwi has almost 6 million views while Carolina has 2.6 million views. 2. Regarding the LLS performances, Kiwi has 2.7 million views while Carolina has 1.8 million views. 3. Kiwi was featured on carpool karaoke and that video has more than 22 million views! So Idk what the plan is for the second single, but I vote Kiwi!! Or anything except Carolina!
Kiwi would be a good single, but I’d die for Woman to be the next lol