1. Rosehip tea: Which book did you love when you were younger? 2. Oolong tea: Which book series could you read again? 3. Rooibos: What is one of you favourite books? 4. Strawberry tea: Tell me about your first kiss, if you had one. 5. Apple tea: Tell me about your first break up, if you had one. 6. Earl Grey: Which countries have you visited? 7. Chai: Where do you want to travel next? 8. Darjeeling: What languages do you speak? 9. Hop tea: Do you have a favourite tea? Which one? 10. Herbal tea: Which person would you chose to travel the world with? 11. Nettle tea: Are you jealous on a person? Why? 12. Ice tea: Do you miss somebody? Why? 13. Yellow tea: What shampoo do you use? 14. Peppermint tea: What is your favourite gif at the moment? 15. Ceylon tea: Do you have a song you like, but have bad memories with? 16. Hibiscus tea: What is a song you can always hear? 17. Flowering tea: What is a movie you can always watch? 18. Pu-erh tea: What is a book you can recommend to others? 19. Turkish tea: What is your favourite cake? 20. Green tea: What was the first movie you saw in a cinema? 21. Blueberry-Muffin tea: Tell me a memory, which makes you smile. 22. Panda tea: Do you have pets? Which one? 23. Butter tea: Show / Tell me about one thing i your room you find awesome. 24. Hot chocolate: Do you have (a) stuffed animal(s) sitting in your room? Which one(s)? 25. 24 flavors: What is your favourite word? 26. Jasmin tea: Can you draw / paint? Wanna show me something? 27. Kombucha: What do you order on a pizza? 28. Cloud tea: Which movie do you want to watch next? 29. Gunpowder tea: If you had the chance: would you go to space? 30. Matcha: Bonus question of you choice! I might answer…
19. Alec & Magnus- Shadowhunters (US)
18. Kay & Marc- Free fall (Germany)
17. Connor & Oliver- How to get away with murder (US)
16. Lucien & Allen- Kill your darlings (US)
15. Zach & Shaun- Shelter (US)
14. Christian & Aaron- Latter days (US)
13. Jude & Zero- Hit the floor (US)
12. Kieren & Simon- In the flesh (UK)
11. Philip & Lukas- Eyewitness (US)
@softkent ‘s 14 Days of Love fic-a-thon, day 6: ruined surprises!
It all started because Katya decided to have mercy on Eric and let him take morning classes this semester. WGSS120 was an amazing class, Professor Atley had the coolest stories about how postwar industrialization led to compulsive female domesticity, and his seatmate wasn’t the worst thing to see at 9:30 AM every Tuesday and Thursday. He would have almost been dreamy if he had the slightest knack for small talk. As it was, Eric didn’t even have a name to go on, just intent blue eyes and an ass that even the baggiest of shorts couldn’t mask.
One day, Eric decided to drop a hospitality bomb on the guy and see if he could coax a response out of him. They were both consistently early to class, so Eric budgeted ten minutes for a brief chat before class started and turned to Cute Guy with a winning smile on his face.
“So how about that reading, huh? I thought it was fascinating how cake mix became a prestige thing- everyone in my family bakes, and I don’t think we’ve used a box mix in forty years.”
“Yeah,” the guy said, “I think it had something to do with the scientific advancements they made in food preservation for the troops. Shelf stabilization wouldn’t have been nearly as achievable in earlier years.”
Miraculously, once you got onto a clear subject, Cute Guy was actually a decent conversationalist. Eric found himself losing track of time as they dissected last night’s chapters of Marling.
“And the American National Exhibition anecdote!” he giggled. “Who can even tell the difference between Russian and American Coke?”
“I bet it’s easier with all of the Soviet Union breathing down your back. ‘Da, cola of Mother Russia is vkusno!’”
“Nice accent,” Eric told Cute Guy.
“Really? Thanks, I’ll have to tell Geno. He’s always knocking my Russian. He’s, uh, a friend of my dad’s, and we both play hockey.”
“So that’s what your weird doodles are? Hockey plays?”
“Yeah, I’m captain of the hockey team here. We’re not half bad, if I say so myself.”
“Wow,” Eric enthused, “you must be a pretty good skater, then.”
“Yeah, I guess. I could teach you sometime, if you want. I’m Jack, by the way,’ Cute Guy said.
1. What was a skam moment that taught you something? 2. Who of skam would you like to switch places with and why? 3. What are 3 songs you think fit skam perfectly? 4. Which season is your favorite and why? 5. How did you find skam? 6. What is your favorite small moment? 7. Who of the actors is your favorite and why? 8. Whose house would you like to live in most? 9. Who do you hope will be the season 4 main and who do you think it will be in reality? 10. Do you even still believe there’s going to be a trailer? 11. Would you want to change anything about skam? If so what? 12. Do you think skam handles what it’s like to have a mental illness right? 13. What do you think about the music used in skam? 14. Did you discover any new artists/bands through skam? 15. Who of the cast would you like to meet most in real life? 16. If you met Julie Andem what would you say to her? 17. Do you know any series similar to skam? 18. Has your fashion changed because of skam? 19. Have you ever dreamed about skam? What happened? 20. Has skam inspired you in any way? 21. Would you want to go to Nissen? Why? 22. What is something about skam that drives you crazy? 23. What scene means the most to you and why? 24. Have you ever gotten a friend addicted to the show? 25. How would you describe skam to someone who hasn’t seen it? 26. What do you think is most unrealistic about skam? 27. What scene made you the happiest and why? 28. Has skam ever made you cry? 29. What will you do when Skam has finished? 30. Is Skam your favourite series?
31. Do you follow the characters on social media? 32. Who do you think is the strongest? 33. Who do you like most? 34. If you could be best friends with any character who would it be? 35. If you could dress like any character who would it be? 36. Which character is most like you and why? 37. What is your opinion on (character name)? 38. What do you think about the characters drinking/doing drugs? 39. Who do you think is the most under appreciated character of them all? 40. Which character is most like your best friend and why?
41. If you could date any character who would it be? 42. Who is your OTP? 43. What is your most favorite kissing scene? 44. Who is your NOTP? 45. Who would you like to see in a relationship together? 46. Do you think skam handles sexuality right? 47. What romantic moment made you cringe? 48. Who do you think has the most healthy relationship throughout the series? 49. Would you ever date (character name)? 50. Which relationship do you wish they had done differently?
Boy & Girl Squad (pick a squad when you ask!)
51. Who is your favorite squad member and why? 52. Who are you most similar to in the squad? 53. What do you think is most important about the friendship of the squad? 54. What is your favorite squad moment? 55. What do you hate about the squad? 56. Which squad would you want to be in most? 57. Do you have your own squad? 58. Which squad would you want to see more of in the new season? 59. Which squad would you like to party most with? 60. What is your favourite friendship in the squad?
61. Who is your favorite person from Kollektivet and why? 62. Who are you most similar to in kollektivet? 63. Would you want to live at Kollektivet? Why? 64. Which kollektivet party did you want to attend most & why? 65. What is your most favorite thing about kollektivet? 66. Who would you want to switch rooms with? 67. Who would you want to share rooms with? 68. Who do you think would be the most annoying roommate? 69. Do you think you’d be a good roommate in kollektivet? 70. Would you like all the kollektivet parties or would you find them annoying?
71. What is your favorite thing about the fandom? 72. What is something you hate about the fandom? 73. What is your favorite fanfic or headcanon & why? 74. Who is your most favorite person in the fandom and why? 75. Have you ever made any fan art/fiction for the skam fandom? 76. Did you learn Norwegian for skam? 77. What is the most crazy fan theory you’ve heard so far? 78. What is your most favorite gifset? 79. Who would you like to read more fics/headcanons about? 80. What is a fandom related url you wish you had?
We began Notice Me Senpai as a passion project 14 months ago and continued to produce new content and offer updates during this time. However, with the fan base dwindling we fear that we cannot maintain the game much longer. With sadness we have made the difficult decision to close Notice Me Senpai. It was not an easy decision for us, as we have been quite emotionally invested in Notice Me Senpai. The Notice Me Senpai team would like to thank all of our fans for the support you have given us over the past 14 months. Notice Me Senpai will remain online until May 31, 2017 at which point, English and all other localised versions (Spanish, Portuguese, French and Indonesian) of Notice Me Senpai will be taken offline. You can still play Notice Me Senpai as long as the game is installed on your smartphone but there will be no more updates. More importantly, you can no longer purchase gems and requests for refund will not be accepted.
We sincerely thank our fans for their continued support and hope to see you again.
1.) If the land is poisoned then witchcraft must respond 2.) It is not our way of life, it is life itself which is under threat 3.) Witchcraft is our intimate connection to the web of life 4.) We are witchcraft 5.) Our world has forever changed The trodden paths no longer correspond. Witchcraft thrives in this liminal, lunar, trackless realm 6.) We are storm, fire and flood 7.) We will not be denied 8.) Witchcraft is the recourse of the dispossessed, the powerless, the hungry and the abused It gives heart and tongue to stones and trees. It wears the rough skin of beasts. 9.) It turns on a civilization that knows the price of everything and the value of nothing 10.) Witchcraft is folk magic, the magic of the people and for the people. 11.) We call an end to the pretence of respectability. 12.) We will not disarm ourselves. 13.) The War is upon us. 14.) Chose then to become a Mask. 15.) Those with nothing left to lose will dare all. 16.) There is one Witchcraft under many names. There is one Grand Sabbat on one mountain. There are many ways to fly. There is no witness present at the Sabbat. 17.) Witchcraft is a force, not an order. Witchcraft is rhizomatic, not hierarchic. Witchcraft defies organisation, not meaning. We simply bear the marks. 18.) Witchcraft is power and posses this in ekstasis, sex and ordeal 19.) Witchcraft is unbridled sexuality. In witchcraft it is the women who initiates. We challenge man to be equal of this women 20.) Witchcraft is the art of inversion. 21.) Witchcraft is the beauty which is terror. 22.) Witchcraft is a myth, which drawing on the past, clothes itself in the symbols of (its) time. Witchcraft does not mistake myths for history, it harnesses them to transform the future. Witchcraft knows the ground upon which it stands 23.) Witchcraft honours the spirits. Witchcraft enchants for the lost. Witchcraft will not forget. 24.) Witchcraft embodies our ancestors and saints, they carry us with them. 25.) To Her is offered the blood, to us the care of the ash and bones. 26.) The example we follow is our own. 27.) The practice of witchcraft is one of the revolution and of the power of woman. 28.) The Goddess who speaks through us is known among men and Babylon. 29.) Witchcraft concerns itself with mystery. Through the gates of mystery we come to knowledge. Knowledge enters us through the body. The highest form of this knowledge is Love. 30.) Every drop of blood is sacrificed to the grail. Love cannot be bought with any other coin. 31.) We seek and drink this wine together. 32.) Will is finite, passion infinitely renewed. 33.) Witchcraft is present, it is ensanguined and vivified. Witchcraft is prescient, it gazes on the future. Witchcraft is oracular, it will not hold its tongue. Our time has come