I get a lot of messages asking what a good healthy snack to have is, whether it’s before/after a workout, when you’re hungry, before bed, morning time, etc. This granola recipe is hands down my favorite healthy snack to have, and it’s super easy to make and take on the go. It’s the one snack I have 24/7, and I really wanted to share it with you guys! When I was in California, I went to Urth Caffe, which is a high end organic cafe (that’s where I saw Kylie Jenner & friends; but the place is literally amazing). There granola was amazing, so I asked for the recipe and this is what I got! It’s literally so good, you guys. I just.
Da Best Granola Eva
1. On a cookie sheet, toss together…
6 cups of oats
Half cup of canola oil
Half cup of organic maple syrup
Quarter cup of honey
Half cup of pumpkin seeds
Half cup of sunflower seeds
Half cup of shredded coconut
Half cup of sliced almonds
2. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°
3. Take out of oven and stir/toss the mix
4. Bake for another 15 minutes (still at 350°) or until golden brown
5. Take out of oven and add 1 cup of dried cranberries and blueberries (but feel free to add or take out whatever dried fruits you like, it’s up to you!)
A serving is about 100 calories and half a cup, but I usually have a few servings per day, since it’s such an easy thing to snack on.