Rule 1: Post the rules Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger asked you then make 11 new ones (also tag the tagger) Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
Thanks for tagging!! ><
1. What was the last movie that made you cry?
Kotonoha no Niwa. A jewel.
2. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yes I would! I like straight-forward men ^^
3. What woke you up today?
I had to go to church :)
4. Do you regret anything you’ve done lately?
Not being able to say “thank you” to someone.
5. Favourite book?
Les Misérables_ Victor Hugo
6. Do you blush easily?
When it comes to love matters, YES!
7. Favourite day of the year?
8. Have you ever told your parents that you’re going somewhere but went to completely different place?
Huh… I don’t remember but I don’t think so…
9. Do you have siblings?
2 brothers!! <3
10. Do you like chocolate?
Of course! But I prefer vanilla.
11. Who was the last person you told ‘I love you’ to?
To my current crush, but only in my dreams… ;_;
Ok my questions :
1) What color is your umbrella?
2) The one song that makes you cry?
3) Describe your crush or what he/she would look like?
4) Favorite destination?
5) Favorite sweets?
6) Describe your pet or the one you would like to have?
The Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Mooncake Festival or Lantern Festival, is one of the most important festivals of the year for the Chinese peoples around the world, and dates back over 3,500 years.
Held on the 15th day of the eighth month of the Chinese calendar, the festival is held to celebrate the harvest as well as to worship the moon, and the customs are also observed by Vietnamese people (who were colonised by the Chinese in 111 BC).
People celebrate by giving mooncakes filled with lotus paste and a salted egg yolk to their friends and neighbours, while children attend lantern parades holding colourful lanterns, either made from paper or more recently, electronics, and families attend big lantern parades and exhibitions.