I spend 90% of my time in this kitchen bc it’s just perfect. The other 10% is split between the shower and my bed lmao. I got the weekend off set, so I think I’ll just stay home and bake a few things.. then eat them by myself :) Sounds good to me lol
I took a vacation to get my mind right, but now I’m back and working hard af like I never left. About to launch my wig line, the shop is bringing in good money, and I’m working on starting a boutique soon too. Just tryna make sure I can live comfortably on my own. But how are you guys? Everybody good?