I just want to encourage you that: “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” - Exodus 14:14
As Moses spoke these words to the children of Israel while they were fleeing Egypt, it seemed impossible to comprehend that God could possibly be fighting for them in that situation. Their oppressor Pharaoh and his army were on their backs but even when there seemed to be no escape He made a way. He split the Red Sea in half. He fought for them. Even out in the desert when in an uphill battle when they seemed to be on the losing team, God fought for them, and through Jesus, God fought for you too…because He LOVES you. You are not in this battle alone. Never forget how much God loves you and is fighting for you. Even when:
1. You’re checking your phone, looking at your texts or social media, thinking about what you wish a certain person would say/do/post
2. You realize you haven’t accomplished what you thought you would by now
3. The job, school, or opportunity you applied for told you “no”
4. You realize you’re at the age society says you should be married or have a certain set of experiences
5. You’re trying to improve your health and you can’t reach your goals
6. The relationship you thought was the right one doesn’t seem so promising anymore
7. The things you said you would do in 2015 have not been accomplished
Want to know how God is fighting for you in these situations? Here’s how:
The reason why there is still any ounce of hope for your future despite these doubts and insecurities is because God loves you enough to fight for you. He fought for you by sending His one and only son to die for you, so that you would not have to live in darkness. So be still in His presence and let that beautiful truth reign over whatever it is you’re battling right now, because God is not looking for you to fight these battles by yourself. He wants you to be still and trust Him. He has a plan for everything that tries to come your way…so be still, and trust Him.
Woke up feeling defeated today, so I opened up my Bible and the page I turned to was no coincidence. It was all God. // Through trials, God shows us what is in us and clears out anything that gets in the way of complete trust in HIM. So when tough times come your way, realize that God wants to use them to REFINE your faith and PURIFY your heart. #InTheWordWednesday
Ladies, display yourself today with strength and dignity demonstrating respect and value for yourself. You are truly valued by our Father in Heaven so portray that image to others today so they can see and be in awe of you. Be cool-headed and calm as you face future uncertainties in your life. Praying for you today and always.