The Crossroads- Update #Really-getting-there-now
Sorry for being so quiet on updates. Been knuckling down to try and get as much work done as possible.
I think I may actually get it done in the month! :D
I’ve nearly done all the CGs. I decided on 3 for each LI, so 6 in total. Only one of the endings for each guy will get a CG (the true love end). It’s not as many as I wanted, but at least it’s some.
Script is coming on really well-
The game contains 3,252 dialogue blocks, containing 34,535 words and 179,246 characters, for an average of 10.6 words and 55 characters per block.
I only have to write the two variations of Chapter 11 and the four endings, then I’m done!!! (I wrote the bad ending today).
Really starting to come together now. It’s exciting :D
Hope everyone is doing well :)