So first Briana's grandmother (who started all this show) writes to Louis rare things, about blocking him. Louis was untaged Freddie's photos. June is coming, Louis is apparently in LA, probably to record interviews or be in the studio because his single It's closer than ever👀
Disclaimer: I’m sorry for any pain, there’s a few more parts left in this story so please stay with me. Feel free to yell at me all you like because I UNDERSTAND. Again, the timeline is definitely a little weird and artistic liberties were obviously taken in reference to the publishing industry.
11 Things I Have to Remind Myself Everyday
1. Don’t put on the sweatshirt he gave you that’s sitting in the top of your closet. It doesn’t actually smell like him.
2. Don’t listen to the playlist you named after him when you broke up. He isn’t worth ruining your favorite songs.
3. Don’t check his Instagram to see if he’s untagged himself in the photos you posted while you were together. He probably hasn’t, and he probably doesn’t even realize they’re still there.
4. Also, he probably hasn’t unfollowed you.
5. As much as you want to text him, call him, or drive to his house and tell him what you’re thinking, don’t. Nothing good will come out of it.
6. Stop trying to grab his attention when he’s around. He sees you. He knows you’re there. If he wants to acknowledge your presence, he will.
7. Crying doesn’t solve anything, but it’s still okay to do.
8. It’s okay to still be hung up on him, even after such a long time. You can’t turn feelings on and off.
9. Talk to other boys. You can’t wait around for him, and you can’t close yourself off to someone who could be three hundred times better for you.
10. Don’t let him dictate your life. Don’t stop doing things you want to do and going places you want to go just because he’ll be there. Don’t give him that power.
11. It’s okay that you loved him, it’s not okay to think that you’ll never love or be loved again. One day, you’ll wonder how you ever could’ve been so upset over him, because you’ll have someone so much better.
The tricky thing about womanizers is that they usually have their game down pat, which mean it’s easy to get sucked in. They seem totally sweet and charming on the surface - who’d ever guess they were secretly scoundrels? We narrowed down the more subtle clues a guy has a case of commitment phobia. If he exhibits three or more of these, watch out.
1. All of His Exes Are “Crazy”: Be wary of a man who refers to his former girlfriends as crazy, psycho, or clingy — because what’s the common denominator here? Him. The dude’s either looney-bin glue, or he never really wanted the relationship to work in the first place.
2. He Plans Ultra-Romantic Dates: A cozy candlelit dinner is nice and all, but if he only takes you to secluded places, it could be a tip-off that he doesn’t want other women to spot him on a date. Next time he asks you out, suggest hitting up a busy restaurant or popular bar and see how he reacts.
3. He’s Hot and Cold on the Phone : He’ll text you 10 times in a night, then go MIA for days. He’ll chat on the phone for an hour, then ignore your messages for the rest of the week. Wondering what the hell is going on? We’re going to be brutally honest: He’s mostly likely busy dating other women.
4. He Guilt-Trips You: It’s normal for a guy to be jonesing to sleep with you from day one. But this behavior is a red flag if he a) lays the pressure on thick, or b) tries to make you feel bad if you choose not to have sex — like by giving you a sob story about blue balls.
5. Stuff Is Missing from His Facebook Profile: Has he untagged any photos of you and him? Does he post updates often, yet never mention hanging out with you? Is his relationship status hidden? We smell a rat. A guy who’s leery of commitment will make sure there are no traces of you on his page.
6. His Buddies Act Distant: Even though a player’s bros may be friendly enough, they probably won’t ask you many personal questions about your job, interests, etc. The ugly truth: They don’t want to invest time and energy getting to know you because they figure you’re not going to be around very long.
7. He Says You’re Soul Mates : Okay, we adore the idea of love at first sight — but too much too soon could also indicate sketchy intentions. If a dude comes on super strong right off the bat (we’re talking the first couple of weeks), telling you things like that he’s starting to fall in love with you, just make sure you play it safe and trust your gut. Those powerful words might be rolling off his tongue so smoothly because he’s spoken them so many times before.
sources: William July, PhD, Author of Confessions of an Ex-Bachelor and Jenn Berman, PsyD, Relationship Expert for Cosmo Radio / Niki Evans /Cosmopolitan
photos: Sheila Marquez & Christopher Abbott photographed by Guy Laroche for Free People Feb13