WTNV - Ep 58 - Monolith
2. What skill of Michael Sandero’s proved to be invaluable to the Michigan offense?
5. The monolith appears to be made from this type of colored rock (2 words)
9. “You’re finally free to be the ___ ___ you’ve always dreamed of being.”
12. Alicia’s Bichon Frise is the size of what kind of car?
13. According to Carlos’s quote, what item does God kick up the sidewalk?
14. What did Night Vale abolish long ago?
15. The City Council reminded us that this person is a CIA created myth
17. Juanita Jefferson is the head of which organization protesting the monolith? (4 words)
1. Today’s sponsor is silent self ___
3. According to Carlos how often do the constellations change in the desert otherworld? (2 words)
4. God is fidgety because he recently quit what?
6. Cecil thinks that he hasn’t had a vacation since he visited this country
7. Those who still worship old gods showed off rocks wrapped in strips of what?
8. The opening ceremony for the revitalized Old Town Drawbridge will be a collective shared ___ on Wednesday afternoon
10. How long have you been unconscious? (2 words)
11. What color does the monolith start to glow?
13. The City Council were drinking what a ___ colored beverage out of a pineapple
16. Cecil describes the monolith as having what kind of geometry?
18. Cecil told Carlos that he would stop saying that he is ___ in the desert otherworld
19. How many years from completion is the revitalization of the Old Town Drawbridge project?