Space Savers For Your Room
We are excited that campus will soon be populated with students again as the new semester starts in August!
As you are gathering up your belongings and shopping for more, we have some great ideas on how to save space in your room.
Under Bed Space Savers:
• Bed risers – these are inexpensive and a great space saver! They lift up your bed approximately 6-8.” This allows you to use the space under your bed for storage!
• Storage bins or rolling cart for under bed – these are great for storing sweaters, sweatshirts, notebooks, etc.
• Shoe bag for under bed – this is an easy way to organize your shoes and not clutter up the bottom of your closet.
• Hanging jewelry organizer that you can hang in your closet – keep all of your necklaces and bracelets from getting tangled while saving space on your dresser!
• Hanging closet organizer – You can use this for shoes, socks, work-out clothes and save drawer space in your dresser.
• Space saving hangers – Have you seen these? They are great; they really save space on the clothes rack in your closet.
• Over the door shoe organizer (behind closet door) – if you don’t like the under-bed shoe bag then this is for you.
Room and Bathroom:
• Hanging shower organizer – this fits over the showerhead and keeps all of your shampoos, ect together neatly.
• Storage shelf/bin for bathroom – Some are just shelves, but the ones with the drawers are our favorite. Shelves are great for towels and extra toilet paper while the drawers are perfect for your toiletries.
• Stackable cubes as nightstand – you can store your textbooks in the cubes while it serves as a nightstand!
Also, check out our article on how to decorate your room on a budget! Do you have any good space saver ideas that you can share? Please share some of your ideas below!