I took this quiz and found out I am a visual learner
Here are some things that visual learners can do to learn better:
- Sit near the front of the classroom.
- Have your eyesight checked on a regular basis.
- Use flashcards to learn new words.
- Try to visualize things that you hear or things that are read to you.
- Write down key words, ideas, or instructions.
- Draw pictures to help explain new concepts and then explain the pictures.
- Colour code things.
- Use acronyms to memorize things quickly
- Draw diagrams, charts and mind maps
- Avoid distractions during study times.
- Write things down because you remember them better that way.
- Make study area visually appealing.
- Look at people and professors when they talk.
- Most visual learners study better by themselves.
- Underline main points in an appealing colour (highlighters, gel pens, etc)
- Take short but effective breaks
- Review your underlined/highlighted material after your break.