15 Mind-Blowing Facts That You Should Read (Part 169)
1. Banks in Switzerland lose money if they don’t lend; at times, customers lose money if they don’t borrow. This is the result of the negative interest rate that the banks maintain.
2. In 2003, a Belgian man stole diamonds, gold, and other jewellery worth $100 million after breaking into a safe that had 100 million possible combinations, and was additionally protected by infrared heat detectors, a seismic sensor, Doppler radar, a magnetic field, and security force. He was arrested because he left a partially eaten sandwich near the crime scene.
3. In 1978, rock band Aerosmith paid approximately $4,200 to bail out every single fan that was arrested when cops invaded the crowd on a pot bust during one of their concerts.
4. The bumblebee bat, also called Kitti’s hog-nosed bat, weighing in at about 2 grams, is not only the world’s smallest bat, but also the world’s smallest mammal in terms of skull size.
5. There is a pen that digitally records everything that you write, sketch or draw on any surface. It also lets you…