ok we’re gonna have a little bible lesson kids, you know what else the bible says?
- You will die and God will be angry if you tear your clothes (Leviticus 10:6)
- You will die and God will be angry if your hair becomes unkempt (Leviticus 10:6)
- You will be unclean if you eat any animal that doesnt have a divided hoof (Leviticus 11:4-7)
- You will be unclean if you eat, or touch the carcass of, any seafood without fins or scales (Leviticus 11:10-12)
- Do not wear clothes made from two different woven fabrics (Leviticus 19:19)
- When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. (Leviticus 15: 19-20)
- When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)
- You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46)
Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.(
- If a woman commits adultery then she shall be stoned to death (
So if we’re going by what the Bible says, then i’m pretty sure we’re all going to hell. See you there!!