Name: Jana Nickname: / Gender: female Height: 169 cm Ethnicity: German Favorite fictional character: ummm…. I don’t know :’D Favorite fruits: cherries Favorite season: spring and autumn Favorite book series: / Favorite flower: corn flower Favorite scent: nature, forest, grass… Favorite color: green Favorite animal: horses, cats Coffee/tea/cocoa: tea Cat or dog person: ummm… not sure xD Number of blankets: one Dream trip: there are too many. Star sign: aries Time: 6.38pm (GMT+1) Birthday: in March Favorite bands: Coldplay, Half Moon Run, OneRepublic, U2, Stone Roses Favorite solo artists: Adele, Florence + the Machine The song stuck in my head: atm, surprisingly none Last movie I watched: don’t remember Last show I watched: Sherlock Season 4 When did I create my blog: long ago? idk xD What do I post: Coldplay, random stuff, guitars I like Do you have any other blogs: art blog @mystrawberrysky Do you get asks: every now and then. I don’t bite, guys ;) Why did you choose your URL: becauseee xD no I think it sounds cute Following: many Followers: more Average hours of sleep: seven Lucky number: 42 ofc xD or 445 Any instruments: guitar What am I wearing: a grey/green striped long sleeve and light blue jeans Dream job:roadie!!! xD no, idk actually Favorite food: most things xD Nationality: German Favorite song right now: none? idk I’m so empty music-wise rn
Last thing You Googled: “throat kiss gif” for reasons.
Favorite Fictional Characters: Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson, Tony Stark, Eliot Spencer, Alec Hardison, Jessica Jones, Cinderella, Paige Dineen, Sophie Deveraux, Daisy Johnson, Melinda May, Joan Watson, Temperence Brennan, Angela Montenegro, Lance Sweets….goes on and on and on
Number of Blankets You Sleep With: one
Favorite Singer/Band: um. idk. *shrugs*
Dream Trip: Europe
Dream Job: doctor/editor/poet/author
Current Job: research
When This Blog Was Created: um. fuck. 20….15?
Current Number of Followers: 287
What Do You Post: intersectional feminist-y things, Marvel, TV shows I like and anything I create for several fandoms.
cranberry pumpkin and bonfire for the autumn ask if you don't mind :3
mind?? i’m grateful!!
cranberry - what’s one physical feature that you get complimented on?
ummm idk i don’t really often? hair if anything, that’s what stands out the most usually!! bc i dye it funky colors ^_^
pumpkin - do you think that humans are inherently good or bad?
i don’t, actually. i think we’re each given choices and we make decisions based on our own morality, which develops from our reaction to the society/environment in which we were raised and the events that have effected us in our lives. basically, no one is inherently good or bad. you have the choice to bring good into the world with every action you take. idk that’s my personal philosophy!!
bonfire - describe your dream house.
mmm okay so first of all. lots of plants. if there’s less than 20 in a room then that’s too few. i also want to live in a Big Gay Friendship Cottage in the woods with all my dear ones? and like. be a self contained environment. grow our own food, raise our own animals, make our own clothes… etc. i want a house that feels like home to anyone who seeks it, and i want the walls to sing love. other than that i just really like the boho tumblr aesthetic? draped in tapestries and lots of patterns and color and just. a place that is lived in and warm and beautiful. and at least three (3) rocking chairs.
1. color: purple
2. season: fall
3. number: 1,000,002 (don’t ask questions)
4. animal: my cat Apollo! (Also the barn cats Mohawk, Snuggles, Cuddles, Scarlet Cow Movie, Fuzzball, and Scamper)
5. smell: hot chocolate
6. sound: fun music :)
7. flavor: chocolate-chip cookie dough (I apparently decided this question was asking about ice cream)
8. food: pizza or ice cream
9. flower/plant: aloe
10. artist: I have no idea.
11. singer (individual): Melanie Martinez
12. music group: Panic! At The Disco
13. song: ummm I love so much music idk maybe Girls/Girls/Boys or Girls Like Girls
14. actor/actress: Robert Downey Jr. because of Iron Man, etc. or Helena Bonham Carter because Alice in Wonderland
15. movie: Iron Man
16. tv show: American Ninja Warrior
17. book: “Asking a bookworm to pick their favorite book is like asking a mother to pick their favorite child.”
18. author (published): Probably Anne McCaffrey?
19. author (fanfic): @adorkablephil (read everything Kimberly has EVER written, it’s all great)
20. fictional character: oh god I could never choose… iron man? Black widow? Wonder Woman? China (sky dragons by Anne mccaffrey)
21. historical figure: idk I know nothing about history???
22. YouTube channel: iiSuperwomanii, Daniel Howell, Amazing Phil, DanAndPhilGames, Grace Helbig, Liza Koshy, The Gabbie Show, Sophina the Diva…. The list goes on.
23. person on YouTube: probably Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) because she just works SO HARD and never stops?
24. famous person (non-YouTube): Laurie Hernandez
25. person you know irl: Wasel (Rachel H. for peeps who know me and her irl)
26. person you only know online: @adorkablephil 100%
27. social media website: Tumblr/YouTube
28. other website (not social media): AO3/YouTube
29. place you’ve been: Hawaii
30. item of clothing: my pajamas. I haven’t left them all day today.
31. day of the week: Saturday because I have gymnastics practice but not school
32. time of the day: about 10 to 11 at night.
33. thing to do on a sunny day: be at the lake with Wasel and swim and go tubing and water ski and push Kaitlyn and Mary off the raft (unfortunately this only happens once a year :(…)
34. thing to do on a rainy day: read a book hiding in my room
35. shower/bath/beauty product: ummmm shampoo in general cause my hair gets GREASY
36. class in school: math. I’m doing AP Calc this year and I love it. I would enjoy Spanish, but it’s waaaaay too easy (I should’ve skipped a year but I didn’t and I will forever regret it.) I enjoy Biology but not as much as math because it’s also easy, History and Health are boring, English is interesting but not really my thing. Choir is really fun though.
I tag anyone who sees this because I’m too tired to think of actual humans.
hey ummm can i get a blograte? aLso idk what to do for the like interaction thing so i'm just gonna tell u that today in my calculus class one kid got up and started blasting music and was dancing to it and my teacher just stood there for like the whole five minutes of the song and then took his speaker and Threw It Out The Actual Window
Your teacher is my everyday mood. ThAnK yOu for blessing me with this story. My day needed that.
Mobile Blog: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |Eddie Kaspbrak Honestly, the colors are great, the icon matches the colors, I am blessed
Desktop Theme: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Stan Uris I’m blind, so the small font hurts, but the little icon in the corner made my day, and it’s really organized and it’s great, but my eyes are weak
Posts: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Beverly Marsh Beauty in a blog. It’s a mix of the beautiful children, cats, Halloween, and a bunch of other shit I l o v e. Honestly, it’s just a g r e a t balance.
Am I Following you: Nah, sorry | not yet/now | I am now | YES I HAVE BEEN AND I LOVE YOU I don’t actually know when I started following you, but I think it was recently.
Pls come talk to me and we can be friends and talk more about your teacher
6. Dated someone twice: Sadly yes… never again though…
7. Kissed someone and regretted it: Unfortunately
8. Been cheated on: Yes….the same person goes with questions 6 and 7..
9. Lost someone special: Yes, too many :(
10. Been depressed: Yes, currently taking an anti-depressant
11. Gotten drunk and thrown up: I have only thrown up from drinking one time… and I can’t drink that type of alcohol anymore
LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS
13. The color of Lars Ulrich’s eyes
14. Hot Pink
IN THE LAST YEAR HAVE YOU
15. Made new friends: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: Every day
18. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes
19. Met someone who changed you: Tons of amazing people! Especially my Min Kaere @giraffe1994
20. Found out who your friends are: Yes
21. Kissed someone on your facebook list: Yes
22. How many Facebook friends do you know in real life: Shit.. ummm idk… 75% probably
23. Do you have any pets: Two kitties! Bootsie Marie and Moe Joseph
24. Do you want to change your name: Yes
25. What did you do for your last birthday: I worked
26. What time did you wake up: 8:45ish this morning
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: I was on a date with my bed
28. What is one thing you can’t wait for: I have VIP tickets to Chicago Open Air next weekend!!!
29. When was the last time you saw your mom: Yesterday at work (we work at the same place)
30. What is one thing you wish you could change in your life: I wish @giraffe1994 lived closer to me :)
31. What are you listening to right now: The washing machine and dryer running, Mike Rowe talking about dirty jobs, and the sound of the keys when I type on the keyboard.
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes
33. Something that is getting on your nerves: Jesus where do I start?
34. Most visited website: Tumblr
LOST QUESTIONS/RANDOM INFO
35. Birthmark: Three on my left leg
36. Scars: I would be here until I’m on my death bed if I named them all… so I will just name a few… I had two c-sections, I have scars from self harm on my legs an arms, I have scars on my knees from track, and I have a scar underneath my right eye from shrapnel from a grenade when I was in the Marines.
37. Childhood dreams: I wanted to be married to Lars Ulrich… y’all think I’m kidding but I am dead serious…
38. Haircolor: Brown with red tint to it.
39. Long or short hair: Longish
40. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes
41. What do you like about yourself: My taste in music, my taste in men/women
42: Piercings: my ears
43. Blood type: A positive
44. Nickname: Jessy,
45. Relationship status: Taken
46: Zodiac: Libra
47: Pronouns: She/Her
48: Favorite TV show: Supernatural
49. Tattoos: 12 of them… if you want to know what they are message me because that’s a lot of typing and I am lazy af right now lmao
50. Right or Left hand: I write with my left and eat with my left… everything else right handed.
51. Surgery: 2 c-sections, tubes in ears, and wisdom teeth
52. Hair dyed a different color: I have dyed it red, black, and blonde before
53. Sport: Football
54. Vacation: France, England, Denmark, Canada, Lars Ulrich’s bedroom
55. Secret Hobby: Collecting old magazine clippings of Metallica… I have like 6 binders full
56: Pair of trainers: Tennis Shoes? Yeah I have pink and grey ones…
57. Eating: I had a toaster strudel…
58. Drinking: Sweet Tea
59. I’m about to: Type the answer to this question…
60. In need of: Some food, sleep, and a hug
61. Waiting for: The day I will finally be happy with myself
62. Want: To be pretty
63. Get married: Been there, done that, got divorced…
64. Career: Right now I am a customer service agent for a company called Lafayette Interior Fashions
WHICH IS BETTER
65. Hugs or Kisses: Kisses
66. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
67. Shorter or Taller: Both
68. Older or Younger: Older
69. Indoor or Outdoor: Both
70. Nice arms or nice stomach: Stomach because I’d love to wear a bikini