* Price for 1 set (1 Umbrella + Stickers) = 30 USD * PayPal payment only * Up to 2 sets for one order * We need 1 week after payment for preparing shipment. * We sell until everything is sold. (We didn’t make plenty because the price’s too high)
* Standard Shipping (partly traceable)
- Asia : 10 USD for 1 set (plus 1 USD for additional set) - Other Area : 15 USD for 1 set (plus 2 USD for additional set)
* Expedited Shipping (perfectly traceable) - Asia : 20 USD for 1 set (plus 2 USD for additional set) - Other Area : 30 USD for 1 set (plus 4 USD for additional set)
How to Order
* Please e-mail order info to email@example.com * Subject : Person of Interest Worrynet Umbrella Order - Name : - E-mail Address : - Home Address (including zip-code) : - Shipping Speed : (Standard Shipping or Expedited Shipping) - Quantity : ____ set(s)
* After checking your order detail, we will send you the confirmation e-mail including our PayPal address. * After receiving your payment, we will ship your order and send you the 2nd confirmation e-mail.
Park Ave. at Pine Street
P.O. Box 612, Stateline, South Lake Tahoe, California
Free TV, Coffee and Doughnuts. Heated Pool - Private Beach - Boat Ramp. Walking distance to clubs.
Your Host: Antoine J. Oswald
Following a Dog and a Red Umbrella Through Berlin with @aladiia
To keep up with Antje’s and Sheila’s adventures, and see that red umbrella popping up in Berlin, follow @aladiia on Instagram.
“Please send me pictures of my dog.” Two years ago, Antje Queissner (@aladiia) of Berlin received this message from her son, who was traveling abroad. So Antje, a graphic designer, started to photograph her excursions with Sheila, the pup her son had picked out at a shelter the year before. “Soon, taking dog pictures wasn’t enough for me,” Antje recalls. She broadened her photography and started capturing her surroundings, trying to let the photographs tell little stories – stories of life in Berlin, oases in the urban jungle, architectural lines and a red umbrella that bounces through her images like a luminous point. “The umbrella has become my favorite accessory – next to Sheila – in my pictures. Whether it’s rainy or sunny, inside buildings or outside, the ideas just keep coming.”