When it comes to nails, I’m a believer that you don’t need to be a professional in order to get a great manicure. All you need is a few tips and a good nail polish and you’re on your way!
1. Wipe down nails with a nail polish remover prior to application to help colour last longer.
2. “Roll” your nail polish in between the palms of your hand instead of shaking it to prevent air bubbles from forming.
3. Make your colours appear more vivid by using a white nail polish as a base colour.
4. Use a cotton tip soaked in nail polish remover to clean up any messy edges.
5. Use ulta3 Nail Polish, they have over a hundred shades and for the second year in a row they’ve been dubbed “The Best Nail Polish Collection” in the annual beautyheaven.com.au Best In Beauty Awards!
Super sparkly, super gold color that covers pretty well. I will probably need two coats. I think this will be my Christmas color so I will paint my nails later this week and post a picture of them! Eileen