1. Imagine how you’ll look in tight clothes. No rolls no shame.
2. You’ll be delicate and small. No longer will you be the fat ugly friend.
3. Collarbones. Imagine having them to touch instead of just looking at them in thinspo.
4. You’ll have a thigh gap. No more chafing and no more disgusting fat just oozing off your legs.
5. Watching the scale go down every day instead of watching it go up and feeling disgusting.
6. Your sister will envy you.
7. Your friends will be jealous of your self control and tiny body. They can preach self love while secretly hating themselves all they want. It won’t matter because you’ll be thin and beautiful.
8. Thin hands and tiny wrists.
9. Delicate ankles and small calves. No longer will you be an elephant.
10. When you walk it will be virtually silent. People won’t hear you coming a mile away with disgusting hippo footsteps. You will be tiny and quiet. A shadow and a whisper.
11. People will ask how you got so thin. Oh they’ll be envious but none of them are strong enough to reach their goals.
12. For once you will be in control. No more binging, no more hunger after already eating. You will be powerful in your decision to achieve your ideal body.
13. You won’t be too embarrassed to draw yourself.
14. You won’t have to only date fat people.
15. In a relationship you will always be tinier than your partner. They’ll be able to pick you up and twirl you around.
16. People will give you piggy backs instead of you giving them.
17. Never again will you be too heavy for something.
18. You won’t be dictated by your fat anymore. Whatever you want, wear it! Everything looks good on thin.
19. Imagine how cute you’ll look in lingerie. Lace will just accentuate your tiny form.
20. Getting naked won’t be embarrassing. Let them stare. You’ll be beautiful.
21. It won’t always be unrequited love. People you didn’t have a chance with as a fat girl will love you. People need to get past the outside to see the inside. Nobody will bother getting past a disgusting fat outside.
22. Wearing makeup will be fun, not embarrassing.
23. You will be your own thinspo.
24. You’ll spend way less money on food. Food is temporary and a waste of cash. Instead spend it on games and clothes.
25. Looking in the mirror won’t make you want to break it.
26. A flat stomach is cute and tiny.
27. Your face will look thin and dainty. No more double chins and disgusting fat cheeks .
28. When people take pics of you it won’t make you want to cry. You’ll be the pretty one.
29. You won’t have to keep your hair short. Long hair won’t make you look like a greasy land whale.
30. Girls will envy you instead of pity you.
31. You’ll be the smallest person in your family. No longer will you be the fattest.
32. People will whisper about how thin you’ve gotten.
33. You’ll be light like a feather.
34. Food won’t control you. Eating is a necessity, not a crutch.
35. Think of bony shoulders. You’ll be defined and delicate instead of a shapeless mass of fat.
36. You’ll be able to count your ribs.
37. When you bend over people will be able to see the ridges of your spine. No more flubber.
38. You’ll have a tiny cute butt.
39. Thigh high socks will fit and look adorable.
40. Boots that travel up your calves will actually fit.
41. Shorts will look good on you.
42. Carnival rides won’t be embarrassing. The bar won’t touch your stomach. If anything they’ll worry you’ll slip out. You’ll be able to ride with anyone because your weight is barely anything.
43. Seat belts will fit easily. No more embarrassing struggle to strap yourself in while people silently judge you.
44. Any style will look good on you. Experimenting with fashion will be fun and interesting. Your body won’t hold you back.
45. You’ll be in the underweight category instead of the overweight one.
46. Your father won’t be ashamed of your weight. Your grandmother won’t keep getting shocked by how fat you’ve gotten. Instead she’ll fuss because you’ll be too thin.
47. There will be a huge difference in your before and after pics, and you’ll be proud.
48. You’ll finally get to fit your aesthetic. No more being ashamed of how you look. You’ll be the cute nerdy book girl instead of the fat gamer nerd slob.
49. Instead of eating you can follow hobbies like painting your nails, doing makeup, drawing, writing, and walking out in nature.
50. If you want some fun you’ll be able to hook up with someone of quality. No sloppy seconds. You’ll be first choice, not oh-my-god-never.
51. In a romance novel you’d be the beautiful thin one, not the tragic never loved fat one.
52. Shopping will be fun. You won’t have to keep looking for bigger sizes. Large will be too large.
53. If you want to you can shop at places that don’t carry plus sizes and be able to fit.
54. Changing rooms will be roomy and you won’t feel squished. Looking in the mirror to see how you look won’t be a disappointment.
55. You’ll fit in tiny spaces. No more bumping into walls when you go by.
56. Your breasts will be small and perky instead of fat.
57. Rings will look cute on your bony fingers instead of squeezing them like fat sausages.
58. The scale won’t make you want to cry.
59. Nobody will recognize you. They won’t be able to believe you went from whale to skinny.
60. Choker necklaces will look delicate and dainty on your neck. You won’t have double chins getting in the way.
61. Your jawline will be defined and sharp. No longer will you be soft edges and squishy fat.
62. You’ll be the pretty one.
63. Guys will actually like you instead of think you’re a blob of disgusting fat.
64. People will date you.
65. When you’re measured against other girls you won’t be the ugly one.
66. You’ll be able to love yourself.
67. At Halloween parties you can dress however you want and look good. No more ghosts or pumpkins.
68. Onesies. Just imagine.
69. Guys will chase you instead of you chasing them.
70. It will be okay to have something nice to eat every once in a while because you’ll be a pro at staying in control and if you do gain half a pound you can lose it just like that.
71. You could be princess carried without breaking someone’s back.
72. It’ll be “You’re so skinny” instead of “You’re not fat”.
73. When you’re at the gym you’ll be the one making people jealous and embarrassed.
74. Your feet will look delicate and dainty when wearing heels instead of like fat blobs.
75. Thinspo blogs will use your picture as thinspo instead of reverse thinspo.
76. ‘Cute’ will be the first word to describe you, not ‘nice’.
77. People will be concerned. Maybe they shouldn’t have called you fat and ugly all those years. Oh well, now you’re thin and beautiful.
78. You could be a model.
79. Crop tops will make you look cute, not fat.
80. No muffin top.
81. At family gatherings your snobby relatives will be blown away by how beautiful you’ve become.
82. Your exes will wish they’d never let you go.
83. You’ll be able to pull of cosplay like a pro. You won’t be the fat version of everyone you cosplay.
84. Every day will be exciting because you won’t hate the clothes you wear or looking in the mirror or stepping on the scale.
85. Shopping for a prom dress will be fun. You’ll look like an ethereal goddess instead of a sausage roll.
86. You’ll be able to pull off a bikini.
87. Going swimming won’t be embarrassing. You’ll be able to wear a sexy bikini without feeling like a joke.
88. You could wear baggy clothes and look stylish instead of like a slob.
89. You could wear your boyfriend’s shirt and nothing but panties and it would be the hottest thing he’d ever seen.
90. People will stare because they can’t believe you’re so beautiful, not because you look like you just crawled out of a gutter.
91. Unhealthy food will taste gross.
92. You’ll have a small stomach so when you eat small portions you’ll still feel full.
93. Eating will become so unimportant sometimes you’ll actually forget to eat instead of binging like a pig.
94. You’ll look like a ballerina.
95. If you’re eating less meat you’re helping the environment and saving animals lives.
96. No matter what else is going on in your life you will have control over your body. Nobody can take that from you.
97. Empty feels better than full.
98. Processed foods are extremely unhealthy. You’re doing yourself a favor by not eating them.
99. You’ll have so much more time and money if you’re not wasting them on food.
100. You will finally love your body.
☆Remember to stay safe. We want to be skinny, not dead. You can’t slay with a killer body if you’re decomposing six feet under. Be kind to yourself. Every pound is progress.
╳ Summary:Being the Duff has really changed you.”“Excuse me, the Duff?” I asked, my voice rising a little at the end.“You know, the Designated. Ugly. Fat. Friend.”
As soon as I stepped into the house, I knew I would regret it. The music was so loud, I could feel the bass pounding through my chest. The living room was crammed full with people, and the thought of actually having to walk into that was giving me anxiety. But just remembering that this was Yoongi’s house was making my stomach do summersaults.
“Y/n, lighten up will you? It’s a party, you’re supposed to be having fun.” Lisa said, snaking her arm over my shoulder.
This Wednesday we’re celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women on International Women’s Day. I’d like to use that as an opportunity to talk about a few of my favorite female characters in Young Adult books. Careful if you haven’t read these books because of possible spoilers.
Cather Avery (Fangirl)
Cather Avery and her twin sister Wren are starting college and Wren has announced she wants to discover college on her own, leaving an introvert Cath hiding out in her dorm, writing fan fiction. I really liked that Fangirl was about Cath as a character at first and everything else second. Cath is shy and introvert but she’s also sure of who she is and isn’t ashamed of that.
Madeline Whittier (Everything Everything)
Madeline has a rare illness which prevents her from leaving her house, but Maddy is a happy teenage girl. She reads a lot, takes classes online, has a friend in the form of her nurse. Despite the fact that she was missing out on so much in her life, she keeps being optimistic. It is impossible not to like her. Of course, she was also moody and curious.This curiosity eventually leads her to uncover a secret that will change everything for her.
Glory O’Brien (Glory O’Brien’s History of the Future)
One evening Glory and her best friend mix up beer with the remains of a bat (that is as weird as it sounds). Next thing they know they can see people’s pasts and futures. Glory becomes obsessed with the second civil war and decided to write down every piece of information she gathers from seeing people’s futures. I loved how Glory handled seeing the future. She questioned everything in her past and present; her future, the strange hippie community across the street and especially her mother’s suicide and what I means for her.
Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy-series)
Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir and thus fated to guard a Moroi. She’s determined to protect her best friend Lissa, a royal Moroi. Rose is sarcastic and insubordinate but she is fiercely loyal to Lissa. Over the course of the series Rose loves and loses Dimitri. The loss of him puts her friendship with Lissa and even her life at stake.
Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer trilogy and upcoming Shaw Confessions)
She has to power to kill people with a thought, but is she a villain? Throughout this trilogy, Mara tries to figure out what is happening with her. She means no harm, but around her people start dying under strange circumstances. She tries to understand her powers and is put in dangerous situations because of it. To get herself out of these situations she must use her power and questions who she is when she does.
Gwendolyn Shepard (Ruby Red)
Kerstin Gier gives us curious and funny heroines. These characteristics often put them in complicated situations. Take Gwendolyn, (Gwyneth in the US/UK editions) for example. She can travel through time but it isn’t nearly as fun as it sounds. She always taught her cousin would inherit the time travel gene, she isn’t ready to fulfill tasks that would take her across time. Yet, Gwendolyn uncovers the truth and stands her ground while taking on an ancient organization.
Shahrzad Al-Khayzuran (The Wrath and the Dawn)
She marries the Caliph, not to love him and be his bride, but to kill him. Khalid has had countless wives and has killed every one of them, including her best friend. But when Shahrzad finds out her husband is cursed she takes it upon herself to save him and their people. Shahrzad can come across as spoiled, but she also doesn’t take shit from anyone and doesn’t like to be told what to do.
Inej Ghafa & Nina Zenik (Six Of Crows)
Inej can climb the most impossible buildings. She grew up with loving parents but was separated from them and sold to a brothel. Her time there still causes her anxiety. Nina was a member of the second army in the Ravkan war. She’s a heartrender. Nina loves her power, she loves food and she loves Matthias, who is supposed to be her enemy, and she knows he loves her too. Nina is determined to show him Grisha aren’t evil like he has been told, to not only accept her but her kind as well. Inej and Nina are just as much a part of The Dregs as the boys and just as important for their mission.
Kestrel Trajan (The Winner’s trilogy)
As the general’s daughter Kestrel knows politics very well. She has always had a privileged life. When Valorians and Herrani’s go to war, Kestrel is put in a difficult position. Her people are in the wrong, but they are her people. Arin isn’t one of them. He’s her slave, the boy she’s in love with. She has to help his people. Kestrel is often put before terrible options but they are her only options and what do you choose when the outcome is bound to be horrible either way?
Verity (Code name Verity)
“Kiss me, Hardy. Kiss me, quick!” Well, if this book didn’t destroy me. Verity is captured by Nazi’s and tortured until she agrees to write down everything she knows - everything. The first half of the book is her confession, the second half is told from her best friend’s POV. Maddie and Verity are major friendship goals. Their story was so inspiring and completely heartbreaking at the same time.
Bianca (The DUFF)
The Designated Ugly Fat Friend is what Robbie calls Bianca, explaining that it isn’t a bad thing, but it’s a fact. Bianca tries to not let this bother her, but it does. She is the DUFF. Despite the fact that he hates Robbie the two of them start a friends-with-benefits relation, except for the “friends” part because they hate each other. The book discusses many others topics, such as friendship, neglect, alcoholism and divorce. Bianca uses the words ‘slut’ and ‘whore’ a lot throughout the book. In the end, she comes to a nice conclusion about these labels and ultimately it’s a good message. I would also recommend Kody’s other YA novels.
Linh Cinder (Cinder)
So far I’ve only read the first book in the Lunar Chronicles series, but it was enough to see that Cinder is bad-ass. She’s funny and sassy and the best mechanic in New Beijing. Instead of going to the Prince’ ball she’d rather use that opportunity to elope from her evil guardian. Things don’t go as planned when it’s discovered that Cinder is a Lunar, that she has powers, and that if the Lunar queen finds out, she will take Cinder to Luna and most likely kill her.
╳ Summary:“Being the Duff has really changed you.”“Excuse me, the Duff?” I asked, my voice rising a little at the end.“You know, the Designated. Ugly. Fat. Friend.”
After what happened at the party, I was not looking forward
to Monday at all. But I woke up this morning and guess what day it was…
Mondays were always horrible, but I knew this was going to
be the worst Monday of my fucking life. All that kept going through my head
when I was getting ready to walk into the hell hole called school was that I
was a Duff. As I was walking down the hallway, I noticed every group did have a
Duff and I cursed myself for never noticing that I wasn’t one before.
this story is based off the movie, The Duff! I hope you guys like it and let me know if you want me to continue it!
╳ Pairing: Jungkook x Reader
╳ Genre: fluff, angst, smut in the next chapters
╳ Warnings: Cussing and some sexual content
╳ Summary:“Being the Duff has really changed you.”“Excuse me, the Duff?” I asked, my voice rising a little at
the end.“You know, the Designated. Ugly. Fat. Friend.”
I’m done with them. Once again, Lisa and Cassie were
flirting with everybody they could lay their eyes on. And what was I doing?
Awkwardly standing in the corner of the crowded room, wishing I were anywhere
else but here.
As usual, I was probably going to be the one to have to drag
them out of this party before any of these douche bag guys could try and get
with one of them. This was a reoccurring thing every weekend and for some
reason, I keep agreeing to come.
Deciding it was time to drag them home, I started
to push through the sweaty, dancing bodies until I smacked right into someone,
my chest colliding with theirs.
“Hey watch where you’re going!” A deep voice yelled.
I’m so tired of feeling so fat and lazy. I’m tired of being out of breath. I’m tired of having sleep apnea because I’m a fat piece of shit. I’m tired of being the fat ugly friend. I’m so tired of fighting myself.
The meanest thing that ever happened to me is my first dance in the 6th grade, I really liked this boy I had been like best friends with since 4th grade. A slow dance song came on, and I was sitting with him. I was so nervous but finally I took the leap and asked “so.. Do you wanna dance..?”
And he smiled and said “Sure,”
“but not with you.”
And walked away.
**Hi everyone! This is my first smut and it’s going to be a part of a series.. I hope you like it and please send me in any feedback! Thanks to @completedylantrash for inspiring me!**
“It’s just so easy for you, Y/N, you
“What is?” I ask him, not tearing my gaze
away from the inky black of the night sky or the small pinpoints of lights
dotted throughout it.
I hear him sigh and he pauses before
responding, “Nevermind. Don’t worry about it, it’s stupid.”
I frown slightly, lifting my body up from
the metallic cold of the hood of the jeep so that I can turn and look at him. I
shift slightly so that I’m lying on my side with my chin perched on my hand.
“Don’t do that, Stilinski,” I grumble at him, “tell me what you mean.
Synopsis: When you have two painfully conventionally beautiful best friends. It makes you look painfully average. Would your heartbreakingly gorgeous crush notice you when you’re this average?
Authors note: I don’t own anything but the plot (BUT I WOULD OWN MINGYU IN AN ATTOSECOND IF I COULD) the picture also doesn’t belong to me. It belongs to INSOMNIA. YOU, MY BEAUTIFUL READER, IS THE OPTIMUM OF BEAUTY AND DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE. I haven’t edited it yet. The story was supposed to be the point of “I or mine” but decided to do it as you halfway so there might be a few mistakes.
When you have two gorgeous best friends it’s hard to believe you’re on their level. It’s like that movie, the DUFF, I guess it seems like you’re the designated ugly fat friend. Yaerin and Yua are twins who are were conventional beauties the long hair, big eyes, slender and tall figures. Basically, they look like dolls and here you are left to feel painfully average.
To make matters worse it’s like your school, is the congregation of all the good looking and pretty people. It’s like everyone’s ready to pop out from a manga or have a photo shoot in a magazine. You’re pretty sure some of them already have.
To make matters even sadder your crush is the one and only Kim Mingyu. Unlike some other girls, you’ve known Mingyu since kindergarten, knowing him even longer than Yaerin and Yua but you’re pretty damn sure he doesn’t know you exist or the fact that he’s your neighbor and that his room is in front of yours.
You guess you’re an average girl appearance wise, thankfully you do a good job academically always in the top 3 of the school. You knew that the school dance was coming and that it’s in 3 months, you’re pretty sure no one besides the teachers and Yaerin and Yua knows of your existence in school.
You get to school early, going straight to your locker and grabbing the books you needed for the day. Checking the time and seeing that it’s only 7:00 meaning you have an hour and 30 minutes before class starts. Walking back towards class was a pain if you arrived 30 minutes before, the halls would be filled with girls screaming their heads off as they watch the boys comes in. It’s a pretty hilarious sight but a really big hassle so you opt to wake up and arrive early. Besides, you can just sleep before class starts.
Going back to your seat after arranging your books, you take your routine one hour nap. When you woke up though there was a surprise, a carton of strawberry milk and custard bun were on the table. It surprised you but you figured Yua or Yaerin came in and left it there. You were just going to ask them about it later because they weren’t in the same class as you.
Smiling to yourself and happily indulging in your strawberry milk and custard bun. You were pretty happy that they left it there for you since you didn’t get to eat breakfast today since the fridge was empty and you forgot to go grocery shopping. Your mom and dad weren’t around often cause they were always on business trips but they loved you and always made sure to call send you money so that you wouldn’t starve yourself to death.
The class was boring as always the only thing that made it better was sneaking peeks at Mingyu while your teacher lectured the class on the importance of knowing something along the lines of biology. He was there as perfect as ever, with his perfect hair and face. He was honestly one of the reasons you came to school. Your little viewing session had to come to an end when the bell rang signaling lunch time.
You happily greeted Yua and Yaerin as you sat down with your tray of food. You thanked them for leaving the milk and bread while explaining to them that you forgot to go grocery shopping again. You were surprised when you looked up them to find them staring at you like they had no idea what you were talking about.
“What milk and bread? We were late today. We texted you…” was what Yua said. Okay, so this was surprising since this has NEVER happened to you before.
“Well, if it wasn’t you or yaerin then who?” was your reply to them. As soon as you said that Yaerin and Yua let out an excited scream. “OH MAH GOSH MY CHILD HAS A SECRET ADMIRER!!!!” was what Yaerin said as she and Yua proceeded to squish the living daylights out of you with a nearly bone-crushing hug.
Little did you know a few tables away there was someone smiling to himself as he whispered “I’m glad that made you happy”