“average person owns 3 cringe-inducing ugly sweaters” factoid actualy just statistical error. average person owns 0 cringe-inducing ugly sweaters. Sweaters Monroe, who lives in Roarton and owns over 10,000 ugly sweaters, is an outlier adn should not have been counted
1. Draw everyday
2. Use any reference you need (for poses, backgrounds, color palettes, anything)
3. Make sure to flip your drawing horizontally every now and then to improve the symmetry
4. Stare at a drawing you’re satisfied with until it becomes ugly
5. CRINGE at things you drew like 3 months ago
6. Hate yourself
7. Cringe some more
8. That’s it! You’re an artist
I wanted to like it. I really did. And there were some parts sprinkled in the 300 something pages that made me almost think that it would be okay.
But that was the problem. Those great moments, those few beautiful moments were just sprinkled. Barely there. And what we were left with for the rest of, and the majority of, the script was some pretty ugly moments.