- I actually feel sorry for Theo. He has no one. He came back from the dead, was forced to help the pack, bonded with Liam, but then got neglected again. He does have a really fancy Jeep so idk how that worked out but okay. - It’s the spiders again. Rats, bugs in wolves, spiders. Odd. - Can someone try out Scott’s number and see what happens? - Hunters? - Oh, come on why you gotta shoot him? he just pulled a spider out of his back. - I wonder why Scott hallucinated. It has, as far as I remember, never happened before. Was it the shock that the bullet was Argent’s, thinking he’s killing the supernatural again with stronger, more dangerous weapons? Perhaps. Or it has something to do with the aftermath of the Wild Hunt. Liam can’t control himself sometimes, and Scott wolfed out in front of an entire squad of police officers. - The Sheriff is just not impressed anymore lol. Like “wop, there I go again, attacked by something I don’t know the name of.” - Also why is Malia running behind him? For Lydia, it’s logical, but Malia is a were-coyote. Use that super speed girl. - Ugh, why are they all so pretty? - Pack feels in the car ayyye. - Liam and Mason are so cute, it’s all just parallels of Stiles and Scott. - Those kids are so cute. I remember being hopeful in Freshmen Year that highschool would be awesome and full of dreams. (Spoiler Alert: it is filled with homework and tears) - “Go lacrosse!” “yay sports” I CAN’T XD - Bitch if he doesn’t make an appointment than you can’t force him. - “Opportunities Multiply as They Are Seized.” True. - lol and then Mason happily walking in nearly fangirling over his favourite peot or something. - that knife though. threat from the argent’s? - aw come on, why do the black people always get hurt here. First the black orderly, now him. He’s just fourteen, leave him alone. - Thank the Gods that Parrish is finally useful. You were shit in season five and 6A. Thank the Gods for making him go and not Lydia. - I want Lydia’s top. - Please, Scott should’ve known from the beginning the passport was Allison. His own passport for everything in sophomore year was Allison. - Oh and thank you Teen Wolf for not forgetting one of your greatest characters. Allison Argent will be forever missed. I really, fucking miss her. - Malia’s humour is on point btw. - So the name of the dead hellhound is Halwyn. Halwyn Hellhound, nice to meet you. - So the white haired dude is a doctor ohhhhh. - bitch even if you do lock him up Parrish can still burn down the gate he’s literal fire. - BRETT - Wait since when does Corey play lacrosse? And do girls still play in the team? Because you had Kira and then later on Gwen in 6A. Now it seems like there are none. CONSISTENCY, TEEN WOLF! - Liam hold your wolf in, please. - Aye it’s that relative of Brett that I always forget the name of. No hard feelings, girlie. - Keep it in, Liam. - “That’s the IED I remember.” dude. not cool. wait, doesn’t Brett know that Liam is a werewolf? Isn’t Brett one himself? Or did I just read that in fanfiction? I’m so confused. - oh yeah he knows nevermind. - fuck he’s hot - well hello Samarah from The Ring. - oh wait fuck is everyone dead? - ah, a doctor is evil. what a surprise. - Come on, Liam. Don’t lose it. Also, where is the black freshman? - ayyyye Argent please don’t be the bad guy, thank you. - he’s so not impressed I love him. Him and Melissa are also, clealry, not together, so why did they kiss in 6A if it had no meaning? - Oh, Malia. - “Bitch you think im getting out there? hell no.” MALIA I LOVE HER THIS SEASON SHELLEY IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB. - For a man like Argent, it’s odd he even used “Allison”, as hackers often opt first for things that are familiar to the ones they are wanting to hack. Like family names, pets, dates, et cetera. - Fuck, man, he’s also part human. You’re a murderer. Well, he’s a hunter, actually. Now it’s just not an organised party, everyone is just killing. It’s basically season 4 only without the money. - wop, guess Jordan will go in hibernation then. - This woman fucking stayed at school for hours just to give him back that ball and threathen him or something. Jesus get a life. - oh fuck you. using wolfsbane is a dick move. - Lydia fucking register for MIT odwn throw that away please. You have a little less than two hours so do something. - I love her ring. Very minimalistic. (gets sudden thoughts of married stydia and starts crying. trash ophelia has arrived) - oh my God, Lydia, how much has Stiles influenced you. Like “Woopsie she caught me just pretend you’re really interested in this pack of post its yep totally not suspicious yep perfect perfect plan amazing awesome.” - Also her banshee powers are on point. - Bitch he has never even terrified anyone. You have nothing to him personally but you’re acting like he did. - oh sure just stick a pole in his body. - “That’s incredible”, oh so now she’s a sadist, great. - oh cry cry you bitch be fucking afraid. what a dumb bitch. - no no no don’t go to the counsellor - How did Liam not smell blood? Or just the stench of a body? Anyway, good job Mason. - Holy fucking shit. I get why the call it the most gory season yet. I’m fascinated though. - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LYDIA STAY AWAY sTILES WOULD MURDER EVERYONE IF HE KNEW lYDIA WENT I ALONE; - Her booties… I want them. - nononononono don’t lock Lydia up, please let her go she doesn’t deserve this. - great she’s probabaly having some sort of PTSD attack. great great great. -_- - LYDIA - Even though I’m still against Lydia being there, her having her warrior “overcoming fears” Mulan-esque moment is so badass and inspiring. I’m here for it. - But you can’t just kill a hellhound. It should be a special kind of bullet. So, if the doctor puts a bullet against Parrish’ head, it shouldn’t kill him. Something’s off. - YESSS LYDIA - Even though I don’t ship Parrish and Lydia, it’s like now they’re even. he saved her in Eichen, now she saved him. It’s cool :) - “I’m worried about you”, and in that moment, the whole scolia fandom died. - Scott’s look though, I’m even shipping it. He’s probably thinking of kissing her and then snaps out of it. - “cutesy looking down afraid of admitting feelings that have been developing since 3B” trope. - Scott’s smile - Yep. This is exactly how Stydia has been built up and I like it. I like Scolia. I’m here for it. - awww, bonding over almost being killed many times. cute. - cockblock!Argent - okay even I fangirled over that “Scott is looking while she isn’t”-look. That’s a parallel to this right here motherfuckers
- oh no they found the boy - wait, what was the flesh thing then? - Wait but Liam hasn’t done anything to the pupils. Or have I forgotten something? - oh fucking hell Gerard. - ah, so Gerard is going to recruit a new batch of hunters, as the Argent’s basically stopped.
Coffee Luck Part 03 of ? (start here) - MakoHaru Barista!Makoto AU
The dorks finally met! After 500 years of not updating I finally got into making the third part and it’s a bit longer compared to the previous two parts hopefully that would make up for the long wait. OTL Pfft Makoto is so embarrassed he ended up sounding like a nerd. It’s okay, love. Until the next update! Also if anyone is up I’m open for commissions! :D
Hi all! You know the deal. I write my thoughts in real time so anything I saw at the beginning that might be a mistake may be corrected by the end. This review will have anti-Damon, anti-Delena, anti-Steroline, anti-Bamon, anti-Bonenzo sentiments and will most likely have references to other shows and to the misogynoir, anti-blackness and racism in the narrative. If you do not like it, you do not have to read this. Are you ready? OK! Let’s go.
1. So I’m stopping a very promising Kdrama to watch this. The Kdrama is called Mirror of the Witch, I’m on the first episode and already there are more consequences in this drama than all eight seasons of TVD. So far it looks exceptionally dark and mean-spirited, I think it might actually disturb me. Anyway. It’s still entirely ridiculous that Cade’s last words are “Go to hell.” Like why? Also why would Stefan say, “You first”? Wasn’t Cade already in hell? Like didn’t he sort of create it? And now he’s just … dead? What was that dialogue?
2. I like how opening the door to Cade’s world will only destroy everything for “miles”, like that’s such a small scale, shouldn’t it be the end of the world if the devil is walking among us? Or is he not the devil, is Katherine the devil? I’m confused about the Hell hierarchy, you see.
3. Also I should mention I have a cold and I took cough syrup and it SAYS non-drowsy but last night I was knocked the fuck out so if I get a little loopy near the end, it could be that. Or it could be that watching TVD has finally addled my brain. Who knows.
4. They really do hype Katherine way too much.
5. Sorry, pausing because my cat is being extremely affectionate and I would rather play with her for a little than watch what trash this episode is going to be.
6. But now she’s on my keyboard. It’s like she’s trying to spare me.
7. The lighting in this episode seems to be darker than normal, I can barely see anything.
8. I think it’s funny that Caroline keeps waking up expecting to see Stefan and he’s not there.
9. Matt’s hair is SO stupid though. LIKE WHY.
10. I have it paused because the video is loading still but like seriously, he looks thoroughly unattractive like this and out of character I think Zach is pretty cute, so like ugh, why am I subjected to this.
11. Why do we care about Matt’s dad again?
12. Or his mother for that matter.
13. Like remember when she came to town and then made out with Damon and then they discovered Vicki was dead and she made out with Tyler? Or was Tyler first and then Damon? Either way, she’s messy af. The only interesting dynamic was her and Caroline and Elena. She’s pointless.
14. “That was a lifetime ago, things have changed since then” that should just replace the title of TVD. “Didn’t Damon kill your sister?” “That was a long time ago.” “Didn’t Damon kill your brother” “That was a long time ago.” And now apparently abandoning your family because of man pain and cowardice and immaturity is “a lifetime ago” too but oh no, Stefan was a ripper a literal century ago and we need to harp on it forever.
15. Real talk, I already feel kinda woozy but it’s fine it’s like being buzzed and it’s probably the only way I will get through this episode.
16. Why would Dorian agreeing to help them on how to get rid of the “Queen of Hell” be misconstrued as him being “cool” with Stefan though? Isn’t getting rid of someone who is supposed to be the devil Plus be in everyone’s best interest? Like whatever, it was just another chance to take a shot at Stefan. Transparent as fuck.
17. That red looks nice on Kat.
18. I like how Katherine is in this world, everything is supposed to be going to shit and Matt isn’t like “Mom, Dad, I hate you but you need to leave town because you could possibly die” he’s just like yeah fam, I’m rescheduling our awkward dinner date. Like lol. It would be more interesting if he didn’t give a shit if they died but this is just the writers being the writers. In Buffy, when the Mayor is supposed to devour all of Sunnydale, Buffy forces her mother to leave town and tells her if she doesn’t her presence will get her [Buffy] killed.
19. I love Stefan’s face when Damon says “she’s obsessed with Stefan” like BITCH WHO TOLD YOU TO TALK?
20. Why does it have to be a wedding though? It could just as easily be an engagement party or a rehearsal dinner, like sooooooooooo forced.
21. I mean, I don’t blame Bonnie for hating Stefan but Damon was responsible for killing Jeremy and kidnapping Jeremy, Enzo was responsible for suffocating Jeremy and she’s cool with both of them, hell she fell in love with one of them so I’m just like girl, I guess. The writers are ridiculous because it just feels like they don’t know the web they’ve created with these characters and understand that they’ve turned pretty much everyone into a hyprocrite.
22. And as a non-Beremy shipper, I still think Bonnie loved Jeremy more than Enzo and Beremy was a problematic af ship but at least some things were halfway earned, Bonenzo is pure dialogue, fam.
23. Oh and looks.
24. I don’t even know why Damon needs to tell Stefan that what happened to Enzo will haunt him like Stefan isn’t new to guilt. Why are they making it seem like this is Stefan’s first rodeo?
25. My video keeps fucking buffering. I might switch sites because I love myself too much to drag this out longer than I have to. Because I am only eight minutes in, that’s not gonna fly.
26. OK so everything is just buffering. I was supposed to have my data back, what is this.
27. Right now I have it paused on Damon. I really don’t get what anons mean when they tell me his arms are huge. Like I don’t see it.
28. WHO CARES ABOUT MATT’S MOM? What’s her name again? Kelly?
29. Is she dying?
30. She’s dying.
31. Oh she’s dead. Ish.
32. “Oh please don’t be mad at me, Caroline” that actually sounded like Stefan was talking to his mother.
33. Yeah this BE scene is giving me nothing.
34. Liz did a TERRIBLE job protecting MF, who are we kidding? And toasting with your rape victim about how her mother became your best friend and now her daughter will be your family is disgusting.
35. Lol yes use the SE necklace that Damon kept taking to give it to Caroline on her wedding day for Stefan because we’re ignoring how important that necklace was to SE, sure.
36. Seriously, Caroline looks at Alaric with more love than she does Stefan. Like just marry him, y'all are more compatible and have more chemistry than you and Stefan anyway. Like omg.
37. “I hope I get to see this one day with you and Elena” lol the FLATTEST delivery ever. Like do you even mean it?
Do you REALLY? Think hard, Stefan.
38. “I want to be a part of your happiness” I mean I guess. I don’t like Bonnie being arbitrary in her blame for Stefan but like can the girl be selfish and feel what she feels when she feels it for once? And indulge? Like??
39. I also find it interesting that Stefan and Caroline don’t have a private moment before the wedding, like I know this isn’t how we wanted to do this blah blah blah. They’re so segregated even when they’re together.
40. Do the writers not know of any alcohol other than bourbon?
41. The slow mo doesn’t change the deadened expression on Paul’s face, guys. Sorry.
42. Also Alaric’s speech is stupid, who becomes “family” with the people who have continuously terrorized your life and are responsible for the people you’ve lost? Like that’s when you see a psychiatrist because you have serious emotional issues.
43. “You saw light in me when all I saw was darkness.” WHEN WAS THIS? NO LEGIT WHEN? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW. Madly in love, you don’t even look madly in love, you look SO chill. OMG.
44. LOL bout you’ve been ready since you saw him at school. You were on his jock for one episode, then you onto Damon and were unfortunate enough to be his victim, then it was Matt, then it was Tyler, then it was Klaus, then it was Tyler then it was Jesse then it was Klaus then it was Stefan. Girl bye.
45. That SC dance looks SO AWKWARD.
LOL SLOW MO DOESN’T MAKE SHIT BETTER UNLESS IT’S ALREADY GOOD
46. Of course Matt’s dad isn’t dead. I mean he got stabbed when it was light out and now it’s dark but he’s still gurgling. Jesus. We met him THIS season, Julie, you can kill the irrelevant fucker off.
47. I don’t know why Caroline is STILL wearing the necklace.
48. HER NAME IS KELLY. I WAS RIGHT.
49. Why isn’t Caroline vamp speeding into the house?
50. Really? That’s your reaction to your kids potentially dying?
51. So like the smoke is having no effect on Bonnie?
52. And them siphoning her doesn’t hurt?
53. Caroline is legit calm when she thought her kids were dead for a minute.
54. LMFAO SO WHO ISN’T IN HELL? Vicki was in hell, Kelly was in hell, so like ERRBODY GOES TO HELL THEN? WHAT CRITERIA IS THERE? Like if I run a stop light do I go to hell because it’s against the law? What if I jaywalk or accidentally step on an ant or something? BECAUSE SERIOUSLY.
55. STEFAN WHY DON’T YOU EVER CHECK ANYONE’S PULSE?
Final thoughts: This episode didn’t enrage me like I thought it would, it’s just thoroughly ridiculous because it attempts to haphazardly rewrite history and Paul was such a lacklustre groom, like faaaam, those vows were horrible. And Caroline and Stefan are just so isolated from each other, like they don’t feel like a couple or a pair, they don’t feel like one, it’s so very cold. Kelly coming back with her daughter to destroy MF is like, I mean I guess, Katherine’s plan isn’t even original, Stefan was going to burn MF to the ground first anyway, like we’re seriously recycling plots in the same season too? This was actually laughably bad.
Y’know what I see in this scene? I see myself at age fifteen,
spouting off the same conservative rhetoric I heard from my dad (and
from Fox News, which he had on all the time). I was raised in an
environment where “Christian” automatically meant “conservative.”
Everything I heard from every authority figure, from everyone I
considered a role model, pretty much amounted to that. So I started to
buy into it. I started repeating what I heard from everyone around me,
and for a while I might have even believed it, because that was all I
knew. And because there was always the subtle implication that if you
believed any different, it was only because you had been “brainwashed by
the liberal media” or “corrupted by the world’s influence.”
That’s what’s going on with Wesley here. He’s spent
his whole life around Watchers. He’s been raised to think like they do.
The other Watchers hate Giles, so of course Wesley has only heard
negative things about him. Of course he’s heard that Giles is too strongly attached to his
Slayer, Giles is an
embarrassment to the Council, Giles isn’t qualified for the job anymore, blah blah blah. And Wesley buys into that line of thinking because the
Council can’t be wrong, can they? Surely all these people Wesley looks
up to must know what they’re talking about, mustn’t they?
really the only time you see him being blatantly disrespectful of Giles.
Over the next few episodes, as Wesley works with him and gets to know
him, he begins to change his attitude. He realizes there’s more to Giles
than the awful things the other Watchers have said about him. He
realizes that Giles’ attachment to Buffy is a strength, not a weakness.
Once Wesley gets away from the direct influence of the Council and has
the chance to experience the world firsthand and think for himself, he
begins to change his ways of thinking.
This is probably
Wesley’s most obnoxious moment, and I’m not saying it was okay for him
to be such a jackass. I’m just saying I understand why. I get it, because I’ve been there.