1. You need to know that I will love you through literally everything.
You did something wrong? It’s okay, people make mistakes, it’s what makes us human and I want to help you grow from it. No matter what you did, you will learn from it and I will forgive you but more importantly, I will help you forgive yourself.
You reached success with something? I’m so proud of you. I will help you feel proud of yourself, pride in yourself is important. No matter how small your success you deserve praise.
2. Please please please talk to me. I know this is very vague but that’s really all there is. If something excites you and you think of telling me about it, do it. Your happiness makes me happy and the smallest details in your life, joyous or sorrowful, are important to me. I will always care about what you have to say.
3. Never ever ever feel pressured to do anything you don’t want to around me. If you are ever uncomfortable in any situation I will help you become comfortable. Your needs are important, even if that need is for me to go away. My only request is that you let me know what’s going on so I understand.
4. All I could really ask of you is your honesty. Anything you tell me will be appreciated if it’s said honestly. Even if it’s negative. Yes, the truth can hurt sometimes but at the end of the day the fact that you chose to be honest with me will help me to forgive, love, and trust you more.
5. All of these things I will do for you as well. With two people there are two parts and to expect you to hold up your end of the deal without doing the same has never seemed right to me. There is work involved. Please hold up your end so I can hold up mine.
6. I am still learning a lot of this. We can learn together. No matter how long or short our time in life together, we can learn from each other.
Letters to My Lover, 6 Things I Need You to Know. By d-earvincent.
So 7x14 happened. It did. And at that moment, as a fandom, we felt like we were personally shot by the events that occurred in that episode and thought, “Wow…..How in the world can I ship Emison now when Emily is going to be forced with Alison when she wants Paige????”
But two weeks have came and went, we’ve walked the valleys of green grasses, felt the wind in our hair, stayed away from the toxic fumes of PLL, and all came to our sense and said, “This is how Emily operates. She feels like Alison is unavailable so she runs to Paige as a rebound. She’s only showing sudden interest because she wants Paige in her back pocket since things with Ali aren’t looking well.”
While Emily’s wild habit of needing to hop from one girl to the other whenever she gets one inch of feels without taking time to think (IE: Sabrina to Alison to Paige within episodes of each other), that’s a whole ‘nother conversation. The real deal here is that our assumptions towards Emily’s reasoning for her actions is merely just a theory and will continue to be on until 7x15 airs.
But……I just wanna say this……..Paige is obviously leaving this episode but it’s how she leaves that’s going to make or break this whole thing for me, personally. If Emily cries or has any expression of regret that she has to let Paige go AKA making her seem trapped with Alison because of this baby -ESPECIALLY when this is supposed to be a big episode for Emison- they’ve officially ruined everything for me going forward until the series ends. It doesn’t matter how many Emison scenes we get, how much they try to make them cute, the fact is if they make Paige seem like “the one who got away” THEN move on to make Emison happen, the rotten taste in my mouth will make me bitter forever
What I mean:
I just experienced every emotion it is possible to experience as a human at the hands of a 22K word update of the blessing more well known as Chrmdpoet's Lover in Low Light. I laughed I cried I sobbed I grinned. Literally there wasn't a single emotion left untouched in that single chapter. My life has been forever altered by the love story between Clarke Griffin and Lexa Woods and I don't think I'll ever be the same.