Slowly getting the hang of the new art program. The brushes are actually very helpful at letting my inner painter show off. Also using your own hand for reference is surprisingly easier than looking through the interner and the result looks far more realistic. Hence to why the glove is actually my favourite part of the painting. As far as the painting itself goes, there’s nothing really creative about it, just same ol’ Roy Mustang..
Made by jiyu-koya. Please do not repost, do not remove source
- WHO KILLED JASON BLOSSOM
- I start with that every time ok
- JUGHEAD’S ARMSSSSS
- OH SHIT I CAN JUST IMAGINE FP STARING AT ARCHIE IN THE BAR LIKE “fuck. this is awkward.”
- POOR MOOSE???? AW I FEEL SO BAD
- JOAQUIN 😍😍😍
- valerie doesn’t deserve this
- bughead bughead bughead
- i love bughead ok
- uGH THOSE TWO KISSES THEY SHARED WERE SO CUTE MY GOD
- what was i gonna say lol
- rIGHT ALICE COOPER
- I DID NOT THINK THE DAY WOULD COME BUT
- I’D LIKE TO APPLAUD YOU FOR STANDING UP FOR YOUR DAUGHTER AND BEING STRONG
- and come to think of it didn’t some ppl mention that alice was bullied by hermoine when they were in high school
- now i really feel bad omg
- i actually saw a lot of betty in alice when she was confronting hal
- like mother like daughter aw :’)
- sPEAKING ABOUT THE COOPERS
- POLLY COOPER WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING
- GOING OFF TO LIVE WITH THE BLOSSOMS IN THAT HAUNTED MANSION OF THEIRS
- AND I THOUGHT POLLY WAS GONNA BE SMART ABOUT THIS
- betty meeting fp jones
- i still wanna understand how fp hasn’t met betty before
- wEREN’T THEY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
- DID FP DRINK AND SLEEP THAT MUCH THAT HE FORGOT WHO HIS SON’S CHILDHOOD FRIEND IS
- i mean one of his childhood friends
- aLSO ARCHIE
- IDK WHAT THIS CRAZY ASS RED-HEAD WAS THINKING
- FIRST HE TELLS OFF SHERIFF KELLER LIKE I AGREE WITH HIM IT’S JUST THAT IT WASN’T THE RIGHT TIME FOR HIM OPEN HIS MOUTH
- tHEN HE GOES TO THAT BAR
- ACTS RECKLESS AND ALSO TELLS OFF JUGHEAD’S DAD
- THEN HE STORMS INTO THE BABY SHOWER
- LIKE BOI WHAT ARE YOU DOING
- AND TELLS JUGHEAD OFF AS WELL IN FRONT OF HIS GF AND VERONICA LIKE MY GOD HOW CAN HE EVEN-
- (also i really gotta hurry up with this list it’s getting too long)
- smth about joaquin and fp jones
- wHICH I COULDN’T HEAR BC MY MOM KEPT MAKING COMMENTS LIKE MOM OK I GOT IT JUST LEMME HEAR WHAT THE DAMN CHARACTERS ARE SAYING
- but apparently joaquin is uP TO NO GOOD AND I’M WORRIED
- BC I SHIP THAT HOTTIE WITH KEVIN
- AND KEVIN NEEDS SOMEONE
- AND JOAQUIN IS THAT SOMEONE, HE GOTTA BE OR ELSE IMMA CRY BC I SHIP THEM SO MUCH
- we need to see more of their relationship btw
- creepy ass ppl living in a creepy ass house with a creepy ass graveyard
- lIKE DID YOU GUYS SEE PENELOPE’S SMILE BEFORE SHE CLOSED THE DOOR I’M SO UGHHHH
- ok i’m done
+ THE SNEAK PEEK FOR EPISODE 9:
- what’s happening with veronica oh no
- alice cooper just breaking the window like a boss
- bUGHEAD HUGGING OMDOVMEOVMRIVJE MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
- ARCHIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING FRL
- valerie doesn’t deserve this pt. 2
- i am officially done with archie’s bullshit
- and with this post
- ta daaaaaaaaaaaaaa
wait now we gotta wait until next thrusday?????? lol r.i.p me
When a conversation turns into a Skype RP- i just gotta save it for the perfection that is @kingslaying tossing it under a read more because i just want to save it without clogging people’s dashes. as;dflkj
Screenshot of a WIP, a huge-ass thorki project that I don’t know how I got myself into, but I know Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse” and “Legendary Lovers” are majorly responsible. Lots of belly-dancing in here.
Should take a couple weeks to do D: This is the biggest “comic” I’ve ever done. (I’m going to file my updates for this under the tag “huge-ass comic”)
Sometimes, Daichi doesn’t quite get that safety is one thing, but happiness is an entirely different matter.
The silence between them was loaded and heavy, heavier even than the clouds on the horizon. Suga liked their colour, usually, could see a certain kind of beauty in them rather than a foreboding sense of rain. Today, though – today, even a clear blue sky would have only weighed down on his mood.
“What’s going on?”, Daichi asked him, finally, and Suga clenched his fists and looked down at them in his lap. Not only had he spent the majority of his day scooped up in his own home without being able to do anything worthwhile for the people in the city, now he had been forced into … into this.
And how was he supposed to talk about it with Daichi, of all people?
“My parents, they …” He absent-mindedly rubbed at the green on his fingertips, caused by all his fussing with herbs ever since the talk this morning.
Here’s a Night Vale headcanon idea - Cecil has albinism.
He’s always been really insecure about his pink eyes and ridiculously pale skin – why can’t he be darker, or at least a healthy shade of bioluminescence like everyone else? One of his earliest memories is smuggling a pot of finger-paint home from school, and going into the bathroom and covering himself clumsily in streaks of purple so that he would look more normal and that nasty Steve Carlsberg boy in his class would stop making fun of him. When his mum finds him, she isn’t happy like he thought she would be, but shouts at him. She makes him stand in the bathtub while she washes the paint off him and down the plughole. His skin is no longer pale – it is scrubbed red and raw, and Cecil looks at himself in the mirror and doesn’t know what to feel.
Cecil going to find Old Woman Josie after a particularly bad day at school, because she knows everything, and asking her why he looks the way he does, because although tails and antlers and even extra limbs are commonplace in Night Vale, he is the only person who is the colour of a blank sheet of paper from head to toe. And Josie tells him not to worry about it; he is a child of the moon and should be proud of what he looks like.
Cecil in his teens, experimenting with his ambitions, looks and sexuality, wearing the brightest, most glaring, colour-clashing clothes he can get his hands on to make up for his own lack of pigmentation.
One day, he realises that his pure white hair makes the perfect base for hair dye, so he shows up to the radio station with a new outlandish hair colour every week. It lasts for a few months before Station Management gets sick of it and bombards him with threatening letters. Cecil doesn’t mind that much, he jokes with his fellow interns that Management is only jealous because it too wants fabulously coloured hair, but it just doesn’t have any to dye! (But they only make these jokes very, very quietly, once they are more than 20m away from the radio station door, because for all of its lack of hair, Station Management certainly does not lack ears)
When he’s old enough, the first thing Cecil does is go and get intricate multicoloured tattoos all over his body. Now, every time he takes off his shirt he smiles, because although he wasn’t born with colour, he has grown into it, and at last his skin is not something to hide under long sleeves and baggy jumpers, but something he can be proud of.
And when Carlos arrives, he immediately notices Cecil – who wouldn’t? – and he is fascinated, because someone with albinism living in the desert? Under all the Laws of Nature, he should have fried to a crisp years ago, especially since the City Council has banned any suncream over SPF 17.5. But when he finally gathers the courage to ask Cecil about it, the radio host just laughs and says “Silly Carlos! You can only get sunburnt if you haven’t paid your gas bills, everyone knows that!” and by then the scientist has lived in Night Vale long enough to know that sometimes, there is no scientific explanation, so he laughs along with him. And if he later adds “immune to the sun” to the mental list he is compiling of interesting things about Cecil, well, then that’s his own business.
Carlos and Cecil cuddling after a long day, and Cecil looks down at their intertwined bodies and thinks how much he likes the contrast between their skin tones and how well they go together. He studies the colour of Carlos – a rich, dark golden-brown – and blurts out that if he is a child of the moon, then Carlos must be the sun. Why are you laughing, Carlos, goddamit I’m being serious, what’s so funny? And Carlos struggles to get a grip on himself but Cecil is just sitting there, completely confused, and he laughs so hard that Cecil starts to giggle as well, and they are both rolling around on the sofa laughing their heads off – and the Secret Policemen listening in hang up the mic and roll their eyes because ugh, those two are disgustingly in love.